Thursday, September 22, 2005

die lah...

Shit. I can't believe it. My dad asked me to fetch my sister from school. And I cleanly forgot. Even stranger still, I could not recally being asked at all. I drew a complete and absolute blank. Shit.

My mom said I was irresponsible. And a whole bunch of stuff. Nothing I can dispute. The most shocking thing to me was that I did not recall. Fuck. My mind is dying. The only thing I have going for me is dying. My failing music already is a sign. And now, my short term memory is failing. Soon, there will be nothing left of me. Die lah.

My mom mentioned that I was extremely irresponsible for someone my age. She also implied that it was a joke that I was in a relationship at all. And the thing is, I can't argue with that. The problem is that I agree. I've been horribly irresponsible with Evon, keeping her out of the house so late, bringing her to places that are technically not safe, and not to mention allowing to spend so much on me. No. The best would be to try to undo as much as I can.

Seems that I'm destined for loneliness. Of course, I could try to change myself. But what of the costs? Haven't I already tried that once? Did it work? It did. But not in the way I had hoped. If I had any hope. No. Best if I went off alone, and died. But nah. Not just yet.

Two hours left of Evon's 16th year. Hehe. Ready, darling?

*smooch

Out.

4 comments:

e2wen~* said...

Head shot liao.

Anonymous said...

AH HA HA. My hero, and I thought there was almost no way to get back at younger sisters since they always run to mommy and daddy. Aside from breaking their things and screaming at them, virtually no way for older brothers to be completely victorious against them :) ... I thought that was the way of life; until today.


My hero ~ ~ ~ ~

Asyraf Lee said...

Well, my mum once asked me to fetch her from office.

So I did, with superbike. Since it was traffic jam. Cheras area.

After that, she never asked to fetch her, on bike anymore.

Works for me. XD

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. whichever works.