embarassing...
Okay, this is not normally something I'd do, but I'm whoring for votes right now. Yeah. Whoring. I need votes to win an iPod mini. The PGI part of the MPH Young Writer's Search requires the most votes to win the prize. At any rate, I really want the iPod, if only to remind myself that I can write. Haha. So pathetic, but it's really amusing.
Anyways, before this gets any sluttier, head on down to PGI.com.my and vote for me! In case you're wondering, it's either the story I posted here or another one. I wasn't told. The titles are either Leaving Behind, or Whose War?
Muchos gracias.
Can't get enough of these.
Out.

4 comments:
well whaddya know :) i saw "quicksilverlining" in the notification email and HAD to pop by here to see you!
Congratz man, and here's cheers to us ^^
Cheers to us!
erm i vote edi
thx, wingz. you da best!
Post a Comment