Sunday, September 11, 2005

busy day...

Normally, the first day of the holiday isn't the ideal one to do things. However, I must be quite happy that I've done quite a bit. Morning and evening also full.

Community service is over! No more. Happy happy happy happy. I enjoyed it, I must say, but it's the inconvenience of having to do it that annoys muchly. So anyways, a visual account:

The puppies, as artistically represented as possible. Reminds kind of like those inspirational posters they have with those silly cliched quotes.
Contemplation
Forlorn
Shadow
Horny Grin
Couple

And just to photographically prove that I was there, with people as witnesses:
Cleaning up is hard to do...
Walking in the backroads...

And voila! It's done!
5 plus 5 is ten fucking great hours!

Then, Guo Heng called me over for this little thing he was having in the park. A lot of fire.
Silent candles in the dark...
On a seesaw in a park...
And a lot of dancing.
And frantic dancing all around...
And cross section lanterns.
Lanterns burning to the ground...
An Ah Beng, I mean Hwa Beng.
Officer come to light...
And some occult summoning of hot chicks. I never knew Guo Heng to be this desperate.
Unholy summoning in the night...

Out.

1 comment:

e2wen~* said...

Hmmm, interesting pictures. Especially the one with you cleaning the cage, and the one with a girl sitting in the middle of a triangle with candles lit all over.