affirmation...
Savage Garden's Affirmation is playing now. It's just a series of lines starting with "I believe". I wish I could even come up with half that number of things that apply to me. Maybe I should try.
I believe the world should bow itself upon my feet
I believe that happiness is self defeat
I believe that kissing is so nice because it feels so wrong
I believe you're the cause of your parents not singing songs
I believe that if I made sense it will be too soon
I believe that horniness can be fixed in an afternoon
I believe in luck what you get has nothing to your concern
I believe you can't appreciate real life if you have learnt
I believe that grass tastes bad burned on the side
I believe you don't feel too good after tasting fly
I believe that your love is not your sexuality
I believe that power is better than popularity
I believe people should eat with plates and bowls
I believe that we should hear what we should know
I believe that lack of money produces disgraced heirs
I believe that's why the rich should always share
I believe in luck what you get has nothing to your concern
I believe you can't appreciate real life if you have learnt
I believe that grass tastes bad burned on the side
I believe you don't feel too good after tasting fly
I believe forgiveness takes too much time
I believe that sometimes it's not necessary to rhyme
I believe that God understands the need to remain lost at times
I believe in love making wedding bells chime
I believe in luck what you get has nothing to your concern
I believe you can't appreciate real life if you have learnt
I believe that grass tastes bad burned on the side
I believe you don't feel too good after tasting fly
It would make a really funny song now, if only it made sense. I'm getting way over my own head, and I'm liable to drown.
Another thing to note is that cousin Jee Kwan is going back to London this weekend. Hope he had fun here. Didn't manage to catch a movie with him even after so many attempts. Meh.
Later today, about 7 hours time, I need to be in Taylor's. Blardy annoying replacement. Smoggy days, cancel class only lar! Apa pulak mau postpone. At any rate, it's lab tomorrow. And we're boiling fermented fruit juices. So that should be fun. Erk.
Lessee. I feel buff today. Not because I actually did anything special, only cuz I'm wearing a particularly tight shirt right now, and it squeezes the fat to make it look like I have blardy defined pecs. Mwahahaha.
I'm such a confused wreck. I want to be depressed enough to go into those horribly destructive moods that I used to be in. Those were fun.
I'm too fucked up right now to make much sense. Meh.
Incidentally, this is cool as fuck.
Out.
Edit: Changed the size of the gif file. Photobucket has this stupid tendency to reduce the size of everything. Meh.

2 comments:
Dude, the pic damn small lah. My eyes don't have zoom function you know :P
Btw, go work out lah. You sudah big kira ok what. Just need to trim down the fats and you're there already.
Unlike me, skin and bones which will take some time to actually become ripped T_T
hehe. slowly lar. mane ado mase skarang? too many projects and weird things to finish.
Post a Comment