fuck...
I lost this entire post. This entirely huge long fuckingly interesting post about an 18 year old gigolo falling in love with one of his client's daughters and finding out the difference between love and sex. But then again, it's not really suitable for posting. More like a soft porn novel. Maybe I should start taking to writing yaoi fanfic. I'm sure April would like a good lemon once in awhile.
Procrastination. Interesting word. The pro- indicates that you're good at doing something specific. In this case, from the definition of the word, you're good at doing nothing? Hmm. That is very deep. In any case, I'm a pro-crastinator. Now if only we really had a definition for crastination. Meh.
University applications have to go out by the end of the week. Homework has to be done by tomorrow. Which means no playing stupid games. Or crastinating in the most skilled manner. Meh.
Getting horribly concerned over my chances of winning that stupid competition. Normally, I wouldn't give a fuck. Then again, I'm not myself. Like, I said that a million times already. Getting annoying ya?
I wish I could play the violin.
Advising people on love issues is really fun. Been doing it for awhile. One thing I do find strange about it is that people would actually ask me anything. Wonder why.
Evon's birthday is coming up. I need ideas for a real good present. I know, boyfriend must know what to get. But can't know the best thing all the time. And not trying is bad, no?
Homework. I hate it. Especially Chem labs. Takes a bloody long time to do. So infuriating. And I hate my English marks. Why the hell do I only have 84? What the shit?
Meh.
Random.
Out.

12 comments:
Lol, I wanna read the gigolo post .. T_T
Evon's birthday? Plan her a totally mind-blowing, fairytale-like romantic date la .. like, on a deserted island or something ... that'd be SO sweet~
would love to do that. only issue is the fact she won't be back. sigh. hmm. maybe i can go there? dunno leh.
birthday presents for girls... all i'll say, jinnie dear, is you know her best. and you know what touches her heart more than anything. so do what will touch her heart more than anything. which i'm sure you will =) and yes... er... the gigolo story... holy crap, you're into the lemon thing too????? *faints* and i thought it was only KJ and april trying to poison my poor head..
lemonficzz... *slurp*
we're not alone in the world.. lolx.
(ok there goes my image, so i'll stop writing here) ^.^
just wondering, what are the criteria for a good piece of lemon? is it piece, or slice? and how about lemon meringue? i don't quite like making fizz.
Haiya... senang punya.
Turn yourself into a present. Topless but wear slack & a bow. Well, if you are fit that is :P
*runs away from Jin*
XD
Hey~ What was MuVo for then?!?!?!?
err, muvo, well. that was last time. that was when we didn't know if you'd be getting back. but now since we know you will, consider that a present to keep you company when i'm not around.
Sigh, you know what I want is something we can almost claim as 100% impossible, so please stop stressing yourself over this matter.
well, what exactly is it you want that is 100% unattainable?
To be back on my birthday.
can. but need to ponteng lar. lolz. don't fret. i'll see what i can do to make up for it.
*kis
Post a Comment