Wednesday, September 07, 2005

dunno what to say weh...

This week so far quite interesting. Dressup week. Monday was gothic. So my Chem teacher so semangat go and do lar.
Miss Kimberley terlalulah semangat...

And me, separuh masak. But no makeup artist so what to do?
Yes lar, I know tak cukup Gothic lar.

Then Tuesday was dumb so don't even ask what I did.

But today, wakakaa. Corporate day. I think this is one of my FEW good pics lar. Dunno leh. You all say what?
Contestants of the future Apprentice? Meh.

Wanted to do a food review, so this one will be short.

Okay, breakfast with Yan Ling and Emma at the restaurant down the row from Baker's Cottage and in front of Asia Cafe. She said wantan mee there cheap woh. Only 2.30. So we go lar. And so we ordered drinks first, which was this:
Like the Jalan Haji Openg of KennySia.com fame...

Then Emma went to order food, I think. Can't remember. Short term memory. The feller came with the food. And Yan Ling paid. With Emma's money, I think, lolz.
Belanja oso belanja with your own money lar...

Seems that it was 3.30 each. The feller gave Yan Ling too much change yesterday. So very the one kind weh.

So they makan lah. Emma's poking at the green stuff.
Yee...

Anyways from where I was sitting, looked a bit like this.
Now you see it...
Then finish. Duh.
Now you don't...

Verdict: Why like normal wantan mee only one?

Then I got home, straight away go to computer. Dah biasa dah. Go to Gmail lor. Eh, anyone needs a Gmail account? I got so many invites dunno want to put where weh.

From: Joan

Date: Sep 7, 2005 11:18 AM

Subject: MPH Young Writers Competition_Vote for "The Most Popular Sorty" online

Dear All,

We are pleased to informed all that your stories have been short-listed. Your stories will be posted on www.panglobal.com.my for the next contest sponsored by PanGlobal Insurance Berhad. The story voted “The Most Popular Story” will win 100,000 iPOINTS from PanGlobal Insurance, redeemable for an Apple iPOD Mini. This contest will start from 12th September 2005 to 9th October 2005.

We would like you to submit a personal profile of not more than 1(one) A4 size about yourself and submit a photo of yourself to us by Thursday, 8th September 2005.

Please email me your personal profile at this email address, joanlee@pgi.com.my. If you do not have a photo yet, you may email me the profile first. Please state your Name, IC no, Category, Title of Story clearly in the email.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks.

Joan Lee
Manager – Business Partner Management
DL: 03-2076 3300
Mobile: 012-231 0333

Okay. Now the question is which story are they talking about? I sent in two. And another is which picture should I send? The dorky one, or the totally ganasted almost-gothic-but-not-quite-cuz-got-no-makeup one? Or maybe another one you had in mind? Ehehe. Whatever it is, I'm feeling quite optimistic. That computer WILL be mine. Mwahahaha!
Quite dorky, if you ask me...

Extremely.
I just love this pic. Lolz.

Out.

3 comments:

Asyraf Lee said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Corporate looking guy or mat pop yeh-yeh? XD

*tries to hold laughter*

e2wen~* said...

I simply love the last two picture. (=

Elizabeth said...

hi, thanks for your comments on my blog! i like your story too!
oh... just one question: could you take off my email off your blog, or else put it in an unrecognizable (by bots) form like elizabethdotwongatyaledotedu? sure kena spam eitherwise wan...