died-ed...
Another one to add to the list of disappointed people is my music teacher, for having failed my Grade 8 test by 7 marks. Meh.
There's so much I could do, if I decided to do it. But the trick is I hardly ever do that. Maybe I should just go for penile extension surgery, workout till I'm insane, get a face transplant and become a gigolo. I have wit enough for smooth lines that don't make sense but sound so dreamy anyways. That would be interesting.
Maybe it's time to actually buck up and do something. Or maybe I'm just satisfied with being mediocre. Strange thing was that I was nominated as a future Einstein from ICPU. Weird. I'm not likely to change my surname soon, and even my marrying an Einstein would not make me one. Strange nomination.
I should probably eat something. I'm starving.
Note: aiskrim potong isn't filling.
Post note: neither is a bamboo stick.
Yay. I finished my Geometry ISU. I should probably write it out now.
I'm thinking of humping something. Oh wait. That urge is gone. Meh.
Perhaps some focus would be good. Now where's my camera?
Out.

4 comments:
uuuu.... I love ais krim potong. Jagung or durian flavoured. Red bean doesnt taste so good :S
Kinda hard to find it nowadays.
can find. go giant. the one in subang. i like jagung, black pulut, and red bean. i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate all forms of durian. meh.
you hate all forms of durian?
wei, what kind of malaysian are you?
not very malaysian. said before loh...
Post a Comment