running through my head...
No, they are not fleas. Or lice. I am completely parasite free. Except for myself, of course.
If you're confused, then maybe for once you should try reading the title. I write them for a reason, you know.
Thoughts are running through my head. Better list them down in chronological order, even though that's not very logical.
College on Saturday feels much like college on Friday. Except that it sucks up one good weekend. Meh.
Distilled the fermented fruit juice we had in Chem lab today. At first, the whole room smelled like rotten fruit, which basically it was. Then, once we started purifying the alcohol, it began to smell like a bar, minus the cigarette smoke. Really nice. Mmm.
Fuck. The machines in college are really slow, and retarded. This morning I couldn't get my lab report printed because they didn't connect it properly in Lab 6. They should make it a point to change ALL the computers older than 3 years in Taylor's. Lab 5 got a whole new set. Really spanking, I heard. Gotta check where my fees are going to.
It's a good thing I didn't take the 'oppurtunity' to speak on 8tv. Apparently, it was this hyperactive, condescending, annoyingly preppy presenter who kept calling everyone 'sayang' asking blatantly retarded questions, in Taylor's conference room. How utterly embarassingly boring. And apparently some kid from the Engineering Department memorized some lines, cuz when they were trying to record what he said, the microphone malfunctioned. Then they asked him to repeat his 5 minute speech, he did so word for word. Dork. And it's not like I haven't seen the more exclusive rooms in Taylor's anyways. When the admin needs you, they need you. Kahkahkahkahkah.
I'm getting fat. I had a fuckload of stuff for lunch. Curried cabbage, a drumstick, two bowls of sea coconut, some noodles, chicken rice, lots of water. In that order. Ergh.
The people at Dance World want me to perform. Meh. I suck at performances. I went there after the chicken rice and mopping the floor, and didn't understand a single thing they were trying to teach. I'm a blur...
My libido has diminished. I wonder if I should get it checked. Meh.
I hate homework. And it don't like me much either.
Out.

4 comments:
Maybe one of you actually brought vodka? Who knows? :P
what performance? don't tell me you play drums too?
cause u look like u do.
err, dance performance. i would play the drums, but as everyone knows, i'm too fucking lazy to learn jack shit. oh well.
Well, go for it if you want. Hmm, I miss seeing you dance. You looked so happy when you dance. So happy that you make me feel happy just by watching you. (o=
Oh, XY said hi. Hehe~
*huggles*
Post a Comment