flashes of passion...
The passionate fires are back, if that's what you'd call them in the first place. No, not sex. Though that honestly would be interesting. It's more like I'm finding more things to write about these days. It seems that the cyclical theory of life processes is true.
It's all great, except that I'm finding my original writing style compromised. I find them I'm beginning to imitate other people's style of writing unconciously, which thoroughly frustrates me, as frustrating as conformity can be to a rebel, although it's reallyjust copying of another rebel's style. Come to think about it, this will be the same way many rebellions were killed off. Rebel together, band together, conform to each person's style, take over, become the thing to rebel against, repeat cycle.
My reading has gone up manifold, but the relationship between intellectual discourse and amount of reading is inversely proportional. The constant in this equation leads to the below situation:
I(s) = Q'(t) × 25t - 4.6
lim → ∞ ∑√(72 - R
Where:
I(s) is intelligence of conversation expressed in terms of sanity.
R is number of books/articles/things read.
Q(t) is quality of reading expressed in amount of time spent reading it.
t is time in micro-seconds.
Note: By applying figures into this equation, do not include units since it will make no sense.
As you can see, the more I read, the stupider my comments and talking and other stuff sound. Absorbing too much stupidity in the things I read. It's so demoralising. Chemistry is killing my mind.
Tonight should be interesting. Eva Thong celebrating her birthday today, mostly cuz Evon's back till the weekend. Again. Yes, she's been back and gone and back again quite a bit this two weeks. Very nice, yes. But back to the topic. Will bring camera, hopefully got food review to do. And maybe my original writing style will return. But then, it's going to be blardy the confusing weh. Don't care lar. Nobody laughing oso. Meh.
Err. Okay, this computer in front of me look blardy weird, but cannot take pics cuz I don't have my camera with me. If you've been to Taylor's Subang campus library, those computers n the side there. Blardy weird looking. Looks like Dell or some other company trying to copy Apple's style. Meh. Mana boley ini?.
This post is getting stupid.
Out.

No comments:
Post a Comment