can't sleep, so here goes...
Finally, caffein has an effect on me. I'm seriously beginning to suspect that I'm becoming normal, mentally and physically. At least, what may constitute as normal. Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, couldn't sleep since I got back, so I just sat around and finished my Geometry. Which wasn't too long ago. At any rate, Asyi (sounds so gay) tagged me. So here goes.
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Become ripped. Or buffed. Or whatever. As long as not fat. Coffins are getting expensive.
2. Ask a question that everyone will repeat but no one will ever answer.
3. Write a book that will become famous for all times. Kinda like a classic. Except that it would be a cool classic. Not some boring one.
4. Become rich enough to not have to care about money, but not too rich to not having anything to look forward to.
5. To tell the stupid femenists and male chauvinist pigs that neither sex is superior. You can't be superior if you're on different levels. Like, I have a penis, you have a vulva. Deal with it.
6. See Evon married. To someone who will be worthy of her attentions.
7. To add 4 inches to my dick.
Seven things I could do:
1. Give in to natural urges to expend great amounts of physical energy, thus inducing exercise resulting in a fantastically ripped bod.
2. Find out why my English score is only 84.
3. Figure out if I may be elected valedictorian.
4. Aprenda a hablar espaƱol.
5. Play another sort of musical instrument that is sexier than the piano.
6. Be less retarded.
7. Make less mistakes in life than I already had. Wait. Scratch that. It's not something I could do.
Seven Celebrity crushes:
1. Me.
2. Myself.
3. I.
4. I celebrate myself.
5. Therefore I am a celebrity.
6. I outwardly rejoice in my own superiority.
7. Therefore I am a crush.
Seven often repeated words:
1. Meh
2. Weh
3. Aiks
4. Err
5. Fuck
6. Woi
7. Hehe
Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. Non-skinny girls. Those are hard to hug. Evon is perfect.
2. Skilled lips. Very important.
3. Cute smile.
4. Bright eyes.
5. Not too tall.
6. Smooth hands. Must be usable, though.
7. Breasts must not be too large. A fat chest tends to get in the way.
Seven tags go to:
1. Evon
2. PokX
3. Darien
4. Kim
5. Oliver
6. Eva
7. Adam
Talk about free, weh.
Out.

2 comments:
Only girls call me Asyi lah macha....
i know. and it's so cute. and i can't think straight after not sleeping for God knows how many hours...
Post a Comment