thank God it's friday...
I'm sitting in a newley built room full of expensive computers fully accesible by the denizens of Taylor's. This is where I have posted a good third of my posts so far, and it's really really comfortable, except for the chairs, which just reek of awkward seating position. Ah well.
Yesterday proved to be a day for relaxing of tightened screws. I released a Secret from it's pen, and it will never come back to sit in that cage. Hopefully, it will ask Fortune to visit in it's place, or rather Fortune's good friend Love. But I'm not hoping too much, cause it's not fair to ask Love to visit too many people at one time. But Fortune has a brother called Patience, and a sister called Pain, and either one will come calling anytime. Hope I'm ready to recieve them...
About today, gonna go for yum char or dinner with some people. Need to call Kim, and also maybe some rough cleaning of my house and stuff. And after that, a quick review of Calculus and some Physics thinking. Then, I plan to do some poetry and hopefully try to catch Darien online. that guy is one big pile of twisted wierdness. Kinda like me. Love talking to that guy. Hope his current relationship works out, cuz from his blog, he becomes a sadistic, masochistic wreck when they don't. Hmm.
That's all for now, might do another multiple post day later. Poem poem poem, thou art becoming a pain o fair verses...
Patience
How often does it rain?
Falling softly over meadows
Birds laughing in the trees
High so far away
From our daily pains
How often does it shine?
Brightly over our sunsets
Children dancing happily
Waltzing far away
From our daily pains
How often do we wait?
For that one thing that we pine for
Lovers whispering quietly
Sharing similar thoughts
We take pain patiently

No comments:
Post a Comment