Thursday, January 20, 2005

the start of something new...

Well, I have finally decided to start a blog. The reason? I wish I knew. Anyhoo, I suppose it will make a good place to dump my poetry and access it from anywhere. I hate it when I lose poetry. I lost a good volume of it during the last reformat. I also hate reformats.

Also, I suppose it would be the first time I am keeping a real journal of sorts. Something where i jot down thoughts and ideas. And stuff.

I hate this keyboard. You'd think Taylor's would have a better keyboard facilitating facility. And the mouse sucks too.

Don't know if anyone is gonna want to come and read this, but I guess I'll never really know. Maybe if there's some way to put a message counter on this page...

I think my babbling of randomness is starting to annoy me. Should I keep rambling? Or will my rambling in turn cause me to be annoyed? Or is there something else I would have to talk about.

Anyways, here's a brief format for me to stick to when posting on this 'ere blog:

~ The stuff I've been doing that I want to share, or probably don't want to but should anyway.
~ Any of the random emotions I'll be having or have had during the day.
~ Any outrageous and totally uncalled for opinion on anything or anyone.
~ A poem. By me. Something you can share, but don't claim it as your own. Or whatever.
~ Anything else I can think of that I feel like typing.

Oh, it just hit me. I want a blog because it will probably help me realise my life is a lot more interesting than it sounds like right now. Like I am futureless. Though, that's not entirely bad. But when I read other blogs... Sigh. Futureless. Totally and absolutely.

For those of you who are wondering who the bloody *%&# I am...

If you know who I am, then don't ask in the first place.

If you don't, then get to know me, but I will not say who I am.

And for anyone else with nothing better to do then wonder what the hell is wrong with this guy, well, welcome to my life.

Oh, remembering criteria number four, a poem:

Lonesome

I try to cry
But I'm not sad
I try to pine
But I have no love
I try to despair
But I have no troubles
I try to feel
But I have no sensation

I will cry
For I am my sadness
I will pine
For I am my love
I will despair
For I am my trouble
I will feel
For I am my self

2 comments:

romans1120smelancholy said...

i can relate.

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. thanks guys.

first time blogger. too much free time, during college hours, too. i gotta find me a hobby or a girl to obssess over. lolz.