Monday, January 31, 2005

feel like crying again...

I seem to like crying alot, lolz. This time however, it is over the lost of material things.

This has been so not my weekend. Really. I think I lost about 70 bucks worth of stuff. Sometime this week I misplaced my penknife, which although having the market value of about 200 bucks, I bought for 50. It's not only had great use for me, but a tremendous amount of sentimental value. I have travelled almost everywhere with that thing, and it always served it's purpose well. Hope I find it soon.

Then last night, I hopped over to Megamall. Bought these pair of sharksteeth pendants, which, strangely, look good on me. Things never look good on me. Anyways, in my kanjiongness I put on one and slipped the other in my pocket. One was for Vic and the other for me. The first cost 30 and the second 20, so that was probably a good buy. I was trotting along with cousin Pui San (stop putting yourself down girl, you're good looking), when we sat down at McD's. Mom caught up and asked to see the pendant, and I reached to take the one out of my pocket, but it was gone. Crap, I ran down the whole of Megamall to look for the blasted thing (at closing time too), with Pui San in tow. But no, it was gone. Just hope someone found it and picked it up and likes it alot and made their day. It would be ironical if the sapu lady just swept it up. So now I gotta pass the last one to Vic. Hope he likes it. He owes me 30. Which reminds me, Ryan you owe me 8 bucks for Dinesh's present. Now.

Gotta log off now, got classes to go for, and I need to fix the clock on these things. Crap them.

Poem poem poem... Bad tradition to have started. I'll make it quick. I THINK you can sing this to the oldie: My Boyfriend's Back. I think.

Lost My Stuff

I lost my stuff
And I ain't ever gonna find it,
I want my stuff
But I ain't ever gonna find it,
Hey I may have losta lota money
Hey I know that it ain't funny,
I lost my stuff
And I ain't gonna mourne over it,
I lost my stuff
But I now that I can take it,
Hey I may feel all down and broken
Hey I know I won't be crying,
I lost my stuff
And I'm gonna deal with it now,
I lost my stuff
And I'm gonna get some more now,
Hey I just might lose the new stuff
Hey I don't really care now,
Just as long,
As I don't find someone else using them.

No comments: