Thursday, January 27, 2005

feeling free again...

My soul is flying again. I have no chains to tie me down. I am like a projectile, flaming through the night sky, lighting the darkness below me...

Last night was a very liberating experience. It was. I never realise that more than 6 people would IM me at the same time. Usually, I have to initiate the conversation. And they usually don't reply. I have a sad life. But on the other hand, it leaves something for me to look forward to, lolz.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's love and not the starvation of attention I'm suffering from. I don't think I really know, metaphysically, what it's like to be in love, but I do know I look forward to hearing from that person, look forward to meeting that person face to face, talking to that person... Is it anything like that? Becase besides that, I don't feel any different. Really. I mean I want to tell her everything that goes on, and so on and so forth. I want to spend time with her. But isn't that more like being close friends than love?

Some people say that you can tell by the presence of a certain spark. Well, how would you know if there's a spark? Is it like that jolt you feel when touching metal on a cold day? Like the shock of touching a TV screen after leaving it on for hours? Like kissing a live wire? Is there suppose to be a sensation specifically not these? If so, what is it?

Sometimes I question my sanity for posting so many personal questions on an open source publication. Really. I mean, any maniac can go take it and try to blackmail you with the information you post here, not like it wouldn't already be available to any other maniac. But honestly, ever since I started this thing not more than a week ago, people have started treating me differently. It's really wierd.

Anyway, I'm still feeling a very free and liberated soul. Met someone new last night. Very interesting person. Reminds me a bit of me, only a bit more reckless (which is soooooo unsual, more reckless than me?). Helping to solve the world's problems, he's like one of our kind. Soooo cool. Wierd people unite!

Poem poem poem... I was thinking, maybe I should only post one every three to four posts, cuz I don't know if anyone reads them, and they take up a lot of space on the page. What do you think? A short one for this post, to keep up the pattern...

Lymm on the Pymms

There once was a man called Lymm,
Who grew plums on the banks of the Pymms,
And sourly he goes to market on a Sunday noon,
Filling his pockets to the brim.

No comments: