Since Lou was doing his own series of dinner pics, I thought I'd do mine too.
Looks good, no? Well, I'll say this: it tasted like crap. I'm so NOT gonna do steaks with discount beef anymore. Or buy discount beef for that matter. Ergh...
I never buy anything except chicken from the supermarkets, and only the decent (fairly expensive) cuts from the market. Though, if you time it right, you can get discounts if you arrive within an hour of them closing for the day.
South Melbourne Market and Footscray Market are my favs. Victoria Market I stay away from, coz, if you can smell it from a block away, there's no way i'm even entering.
Not sure about the strip in Clayton.. only ever bought indomie there :)
3 comments:
But it looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.
well, it tastes like crap at any rate. sigh.
I never buy anything except chicken from the supermarkets, and only the decent (fairly expensive) cuts from the market. Though, if you time it right, you can get discounts if you arrive within an hour of them closing for the day.
South Melbourne Market and Footscray Market are my favs. Victoria Market I stay away from, coz, if you can smell it from a block away, there's no way i'm even entering.
Not sure about the strip in Clayton.. only ever bought indomie there :)
Post a Comment