I've always said I'd never do retail. And I probably won't. This is why:
And let it be remembered that I, in some semi-retarded, twisted fashion, inspired this post.Also, I am the first.haha
ohk jon..what did you do to him?shud haf taken the pic wif all the choc la....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shizad. I took that freaking shot. Lol. I'm dying of laughter. I am such a genius. Mwahaha. No really. Jin you should do one of those TV infomercial things. So fitting.
i look like some stupid manwhore dey. someone asked me, why you look so pretty in the picture one? aiyaks...
you look good in that pic ...
i do? oh gawsh.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
And let it be remembered that I, in some semi-retarded, twisted fashion, inspired this post.
Also, I am the first.
haha
ohk jon..what did you do to him?
shud haf taken the pic wif all the choc la....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shizad. I took that freaking shot. Lol. I'm dying of laughter. I am such a genius. Mwahaha.
No really. Jin you should do one of those TV infomercial things. So fitting.
i look like some stupid manwhore dey. someone asked me, why you look so pretty in the picture one? aiyaks...
you look good in that pic ...
i do? oh gawsh.
Post a Comment