cash money...
There can never be enough. Even when you have too much, you could still have more. That's why we all have to start somewhere.

I can't believe I sat around clicking random buttons and filling in monotonous sheets of paper for money. Still, that was probably one of the best paying 2 hours of my life, bar that time I ALMOST earned a thousand bucks taking pictures. Of course, I could never ask money from a charity case, could I?
Thirty bucks isn't that well paying for enduring some mind-numbing shit in some random economics experiment. Still, I could have wasted it doing something like curing cancer or proving that the answer to biggest question in the universe is NOT 42 but actually chocolate cream pie.
Nike. Just duit.
Actually, considering every other day of my life, today was rather productive. I discovered the roots of the equation y = (x - 1)(x + 1)cot x (HINT: the answer is NOT 42). And how to make the friggin computer do it for me. I discovered that I'm still too fat and stupid for my own good, and stubborn and stupid enough not to give a flying fuck. I also woke up late for my first lecture but that didn't matter since I wouldn't have understood him anyway.
That aside, I'm waiting for Easter Break to come so I can procrastinate more. I hereby open membership to the Procrastinati to the public. This is a secret society that couldn't be bothered to keep itself secret today (because there's always tomorrow), dedicated to putting off to next week what it can put off till tomorrow, well, because it can, which I happen to lead because I came up with it.
Other parties might consider contesting for ownership of that term, except that if they really did own it, they would put off the lawsuit to next year because they couldn't be bothered. Hah. Any takers?
Tell me tomorrow.

3 comments:
I wish to apply, given the eliglblity of my conditions. Haha!
Me me me!!!
I probably would take forever to just fill in the membership form, if there's any...
lol..
Cheers to the Procrastinati =p
Being a hundred years older than you, I am reasonably sure that I have been procrastinating a lot longer than you have. So m'boy, YOU can join MY club.
PS I LOVE Aussie money. So pretty.
Post a Comment