Thursday, April 27, 2006

blatant stupidity...

So I'm basically done for today. Nothing left to do but lazing around and random shit. Only problem, I think, is that I'm locked out. Like, of my room. And now, it looks like, out of the house.

First time this has happened to me in like 19 years. I NEVER leave without my keys, unless someone stole them. And today, just as I was closing the locked door, with my brain screaming YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING KEYS WITH YOU, I slammed it shut. Particularly hard at that. Ergh. Talk about daft.

So basically, I'm a-stranded here doing nothing, in the Hargrave-Andrew (the library with the freaky artwork), tapping pointlessly on this less than competent computer, while I could be on my way home to doing other pointless things (READ: slacking). Sigh.

Okay. Pointless post. But that's what you get when you lead a rather pointless life.

Meh.

5 comments:

Jokken said...

And I don't suppose the library sells little sun embryos in the souvenir section.

Jay said...

At least got computer and internet access what.

quicksilverlining said...

evidently, they don't, jau.

err, i think the phd students would throw a hissy fit if they didn't, jay.

:-: pri :-: said...

sooo...
how did u finally got in?

not pointless jin.
just random.

quicksilverlining said...

ergh. never again!