Friday, April 28, 2006

d'oh...

I don't know whether to laugh, or to slam my head against the wall.

After 3 months, I finally discovered that the TV in my room has a remote.

7 comments:

:-: pri :-: said...

throw the remote at the tv.
then give the tv a kick to the nards.
then ONlY u go bash yr head on the wall.

or mebe u can throw a hissy fit to ella fitzgerald.not sure what good that'll do.

Jay said...

If my TV didn't have a remote I would never watch more than one channel a day.

quicksilverlining said...

i mean, like, the only reason i watched the tv at all is that my room is about small enough to reach over and change the channel. otherwise, pfft.

`Blitz~ said...

haha i guess both

Jokken said...

...you had a TV?

Von said...

you watch tv?

quicksilverlining said...

i decided to laugh instead, kai.

i HAVE a tv, jau.

and yes, i watch tv. somewhat. meh.

on a side note, there are more words in the comments than there are in the post. heh.