last day...
... of my 18th year, and how do I spend it?
Skipping breakfast.
Trying to figure out how the radius of a ring encircling a mass that is at least 0.8m wide can be 1.4mm.
Waiting for a can of soda I left in the freezer to defrost.
Skipping frisbee because it was too windy to be fun.
Throwing together the weirdest tasting fried rice I've ever tasted.
Eating Haw Flakes.
Falling asleep in the computing lecture, along with half the students present.
Realising that nobody else understands a single word the statistics lecturer is saying.
Recalling that a year ago, I wanted to die. Really badly.
Trying to buy a pizza with all the coins in my pocket, then resorting to using the notes I have anyway.
Eating the pizza, watching The Biggest Loser, recalling I used to be in similar circumstances.
Watching mostly because it's funny to see the drama rather than the weight loss.
Not finishing the pizza, so I can eat the rest for lunch tomorrow.
Noticing all the people around me get hitched, and being gleeful, melancholic, and sadistic all at once.
Understanding the emptiness of space by staring at my mostly empty bedroom walls.
Wondering if I should paint my nails tonight.
Getting creeped out by that Korean chick again. I still think she just wants to steal my assignments.
Being alone.

10 comments:
Happy Birthday wei ~~
Lonely birthday over there without friends like me, aye?
hehehe...
oh well, best wishes
Ok... this is really sad because I've forgotten my password... IT's Cheryl!!
Happy Birthday!!
I'm so sorry that I forgot to say that yesterday :(
Yay! 18! Whoot! Go clubbing or something... that's what one of my friends did, and his friends bought him a lapdance. Of course, I wasn't there... i just heard about it :P Since it's legal for you to drink.... Go ahead!
I may be giving the worst advice...
And don't skip breakfast again!!
Anyways... seeyah at school
tenkiu tenkiu. lolz. but obviously, most of today will be alone. maybe i'll do something stupid afterwards.
no cheryl. i'm 19 already. last night was my last day of being 18. lolz.
my blog = you go read.
that's not a request. that's an order. yargh. lol.
Haha. It IS nice to think that I may be the first (or second) Malaysian IN MALAYSIA to post a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.
Rock on, dude.
hey!! happy 19th birthday!!
I can't believe you're just 19. OMG.
Happy Birthday, dude.
oh gawsh. you people make me blush, lolz.
hoo, nice one, suan.
nope. definitely second, jau. but thanks all the same, lolz.
wah. keith so formal dey. tenkiu tenkiu.
jo? lolz. harlowe, and thanks.
tenkiu, jay. and link me!!!
I'm a bit late *arghh*
but HAPPY birthday wei! Really! I didn't know my birthday was so close to yrs!
Oi !!!!!!!! Happy Birthday !
Post a Comment