Saturday, April 01, 2006

i'm too sexy...

...for this post.

Today was an absolutely ambigious day, neither good nor bad. I woke at aroud 9-ish this morning. Lazed aroud for awhile, then remembered that there was a lecture at 10. Got there just in time. It feels so good to hand in an assignment, and even better to finally recall what in the nine hells implicit differentiation means.

There's something to be learnt from grocery shopping in a town that's half an hour walk downhill from your house: don't buy 20 kilos worth of water laden and delicate goods, and add on top of that a crate of cheap canned drinks. Especially if you don't have a car. And let me just spend this moment in silent thanks that God gave Man sense enough to come up with somethting called public transport. And concession cards.

Of course, there are only so many Hail Mary's one can utter (not that I'm Catholic) before I burn my spaghetti sauce. Anyhoo, it's mostly still edible, very nice smoked flavour, I must say. And there's something to be said about too much pasta: fuck. And frozen melons. As in fruit melons, not the other kind, you sad pervs.

It's such a relief to finally watch a movie without badly mistranslated gibberish on the screen to obscure pretty-full performance artistes (can't use actors, or actresses for that matter because of some legal dispute over political correctness or somewhat in the guild). Of course, since the movie was mostly about randomly disguised people, there wasn't much to see. Still.


Interesting type of movie, this Inside Man. I can't really define it, but it's like some sort of in-the-middle-of-nowhere intellectual movie type. It's fascinating in it's own sense, without being too complicated. It's an easy watch, but isn't something you'd go for if you want something terribly thrilling, or too intellectual, or even action packed for that matter. It's quite lukewarm for a movie, nothing spectacular, but quite a nice warm type to watch for lack of something better to do. And did I mention the lack of subtitles? Totally cool.

Hmm. If I was a girl, I'd fucking hump myself stupid right now. Which is strange, because I like the way I smell right now. Like a used male shirt, but without the reek of sport-sweat. Just well used. Probably cuz today was a cold day. And since it's friggin raining outside, and the heaters turned themselves off, I guess I have to sleep with my sexy self until tomorrow, which will probably result in a similar scent, due to the fact that tomorrow's gonna be cold too.

Until then, I'll wear that incomprehensible smirk. Because I can.

14 comments:

Phat Culture said...

wah liao, Jin u're getting famous! :D


Sexy, yes yes. Narcissism at its peak, good! Confidence = sexy.

quicksilverlining said...

why hello mr b. how nice of you to drop by. of course, i must seriously wonder at the excitement levels of your life to be compelled to read more than the first few lines, lolz.

no liz. not famous. more like, vaguely familiar type. confidence = sexy eh? lotsa fugly arrogant people are confident. does that make them sexy? lolz.

Jay said...

I do a bit of shopping almost every single day, believe it or not, just biding my time till my flatmates decide to go to a superstore with their car. Then I go nuts.

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. i would, if i had a steady income. but i don't. ah. if i DO get my licence done soon, i'll probably get a car.

Jokken said...

Dude, your links keep dying on me. Any reason why? Or are you doing this on purpose?

quicksilverlining said...

my links die on you? hell, you should check your computer. i have no problems here, yo.

Wingz said...

fucker! diam diam lari pigi aus tarak ajak also ewen also ikut ka ?

quicksilverlining said...

aiya. wingz. dier memang tau i pegi dah. nak ajak pun susah, itu gomen tak beri dia pegi.

also, she's no longer my girl...

Wingz said...

so u go aus for good ka kejap oni ?

quicksilverlining said...

me? really depends. if i can get a job here quickly, i stay here la. if i can't, then i look for job here only la. balik malaysia ambik angpao and cheap char kway teow.

Wingz said...

i teach u how to do char kuey teow lar u stay there open char kuey teow lagi kaya!

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. ya, i oso know how to do char kway teow. but meehoon here expensive sial. also not always feel like eating that right, wingz?

Wingz said...

but i heard chinese rest there chop u kaw kaw wan so if u open chinese rest there u kaya la

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. now cannot chop so much. and they cook other things oso weh...