Monday, April 03, 2006

freeze...

Remember that silly game we used to play as kids? Ice and water. Seems like such a good idea, especially in a country where you could steam paus by leaving them on a sidewalk, if there were any intact ones lying around (sidewalks, that is).

Fuck that game. Now the very idea of ice and water is pissing the hell out of me. It's crawling towards winter, and I suppose I quite enjoy the idea of refreshing crisp winter air and whatnot. Only problem is that I can't friggin take a fucking shower. The stupid heater turns itself off at 8, and who the hell showers before then? Ice and water is right. Ice IN the water. Gonna freeze my fucking nipples off.

I tell you, the issue with living here is how they're so hung up with conserving resources for the future generations and lotsa bullcrap along those lines. The best way to do it is live like there's no tomorrow, and just don't friggin reproduce! With less people arond, you'll need less resources, and you have more to spend on yourself! That's the whole idea about the capitalist system. Hedonistic delights!

About hedonistic delights, let's just say one of the requirements I have made prerequisite to getting myself an iPod has been met, at least for now (hopefully it lasts much longer than that, dahling). Ignoring that indescriptive description, I now need to lose enough layering to have visible abdominal muscles, acquire at least 3 distinctions and save up the money to get myself a beautiful 60G black iPod. All within the span of the year. On the upside, the losing of the layering and the saving of the money are not mutually exclusive.

In other news, nothing interesting has happened except that I really seriously absolutely need to go winter shopping. Woohoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, dahling. =) I hope so too. Although you and I both know it's not a huge possibility right now, sad to say. But suffice to say I'm happy to live in the present...

Derek said...

Hmm, what is all these dahling here and dahling there? ;P

So wait, you want to lose fat but without spending money? I am sure Louis's tips will come in handy. ;P

quicksilverlining said...

hehe. lost quite a bit already. personal record is close to 50kg in three months, lolz.

oh, not MY dahling. lolz.

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Definitely not Jin's dahling.