Wednesday, April 19, 2006

daily jin-sentials...

Since I really have nothing better to post, I thought maybe random people would like to know what I bring with me everyday (randomly), and also because since I have such a short attention span, I thougt I should note it down, since I'm inadvertantly forgetting to bring certain things around with me these days.


The core produce, from top left corner clockwise; my wallet, my Adidas shades which I got at half price, a blue Nokia 3100 (my first and to date, only, phone) a 512MB thumbdrive with a slightly corroded exterior from exposure to perspiration, a miniature Pilot G2 gel pen, my keys, and a varying amount of change (by varying I mean anywhere from 15 cents to 12 bucks in coins)to be mixed and matched with:


Accesories also depends on what I'm wearing. Like, if I'm wearing earth tones, usually the beads alone, or sometimes I'll throw in one of the teeth. If it's black, it's usually the dogtag, which incidentally reads: QUICKSILVERLINING (my name is so friggin common it's probably easier to identify my corpse through my usernames). If the dogtag goes on, so does that little white rubber band. I still think they're pretty ridiculous things, those bands, but ever since my 'friend' conned me into buying one for some "Make Poverty History" blahniks, I feel compelled to get my 2 dollars' worth. Anyway, if it's proper collared shirt, I usually wear the one of the teeth. I like to think it makes a statement: I may look civilized now, but piss me off and I'll be adding yours to my collection. Incidentally again, those are a real shark's tooth and a real wolf tooth.


Inside the mysterious wallet of Jin, from the top left corner in a clockwise direction, we have a Victorian public transport concession card overlaying two half used 10x 2 hourly tickets, an international student card, and the Monash student ID, membership cards for Monash Ultimate, MUMSU, and Chong Hua clubs, the black wallet Wen gave me for Valentine's, my Malaysian P licence, Malaysian ID, Maybank ATM card, Commonwealth Bank Debit card, accounts log, and AU$95.00 in cash.

Wahey!

Also, what is with all these annonymous gay bloggers trying to find out what each other look like? I must admit, it IS quite fascinating to consider, like, who V is (yes, we all know he's Hugo Weaving but that's besides the point). I wonder what Jay looks like. Hmm, short attention span strikes again.

What we talkin' about?

4 comments:

v'viant said...

You have too much of time. And you carry more stuff when you go out than me. I grab my purse and phone. No accessories, nothing, nada. Vainpot!

Jay said...

Time. To. Change. Mobile. Phones.

I wonder if any wolves and sharks died so you can have your neckwear!

Derek said...

Yeah, you animal killer you! Aren't those animals endangered?

And yeah, EVERYONE wants to know how Jay looks like. Sigh.

quicksilverlining said...

hey, what do you mean animal killer? i tell you what animal's endangered, lolz. intelligent politicians. if there's a rarer animal, i don't know what it is. besides, the sharktooth was found on a beach, and the wolf tooth came from china, where they kill wolves to protect chickens and stuff.