something wrong with everything...
You know what? I think I give up. Like absolutely. Totally. Why even bother? In my entire blogging career, I've only ever deleted 4 posts. Half of that was within this week. I think it's a sign. I'm like seriously thinking of closing this blog down. Why even bother? Like, nothing I write here is of any concern. I don't shock, I don't amuse, I don't inspire, I don't anger, I don't annoy, I don't anything here. It's like pointlessness. Even sadder is that there IS a readership. For all that, there's seldom any feedback. I'll give it a week, then I think I might shut this place down. For now, I'll just remove the chatbox. That way, people HAVE to leave comments to communicate. Mwahahaha.
Hari Kecemerlangan my ass. Nothing outstanding about it. Like some dumbass publicity stunt. I'm seriously wondering whether to waste my time over it or not. I don't really see the point. It's stupidity in it's purest sense. Oh well. They were nice enough to give us little pewter trophies. Must be because the Director of National Education was around. And they spent 8k. On what? Fucked up morons. They mean well, but recognition hungry associations are only slightly better than recognition hungry individuals. Wait. That's me. Fuck.
Now I'm sitting here in a very uncomfortable position, with a pewter thingy sitting some distance to my right. The back of my head has this unnatural horniness, but my mood does not match. Much to my annoyance, I find myself fantasizing about myself, which kind of also amuses me, cuz I usually hate my appearance. Weirdness. There's no telling what my bored and pissed off mind does.
Something's telling me I might also end up deleting this post. I don't know what it is, but I think it may be right. If I do, then this blog dies. Till then, you may probably be reading this post, and wonder, what's eating this guy? To tell the truth, I don't know, but I don't exactly dislike it chewing on my nuts either. Whatever. It's my life, and I can hate it if I want. I don't belong to me, but it doesn't really matter if I do drop dead, eh? Fuck off.
Jin out.

2 comments:
How to fuck off and comment at the same time?
hmm. good question. never really thought about that. should reread what i wrote next time i want to end. oh well.
Post a Comment