Monday, July 11, 2005

dinner with the folks...

Okay, just a short get-go of what happened Sunday.

Was supposed to go to PAWS with Mr Leow, but he had to go to Penang for some unknown thingabob. So, I called Evon, and we fixed a date for Subang Parade. Yeah, yeah, there's nothing to do there, I know I know. But it's not the place, rather the person. Besides, we, er, she wound up buying more than what we normally do, like shoes, socks, a bracelet, the Phantom of the Opera (VCD lar, not the Phantom. Phantom oso nowhere to put leh). After brunch at the French place, we had a coffee, that was not ice blended. Talked some serious things there. Wahliaoz, really felt like crying over my blatant stupidity there. I don't know why, but I was totally fractured inside knowing how stupid my reaction to everything was. At this rate, I have absolutely no shot at reproduction, to put it biologically. Which is better, to think about it. That way, I can't be held responsible for spawning more morons. And also about parents. Ah, the sheer irony of it all.

I digress. After that rather serious talk, ended up in Carrefour. Got a drink, me and she, while I was so absolutely undecided about two sleeveless tees. Finally went back in to get them, and realised that they were muscle tees. Not that I have any to show, but they work wonders for me, mwahaha. Compresses the fatty tissue to give the appearance of a rather well proportioned bod. Ah. Nonsense. I just like them sleeveless cuz they are cooling, and to cut the sleeves off myself makes the shirt look a bit the chapalang. What to do eh. Besides, they were quite reasonably priced. 12.50 a pop. Not too bad.

Then, we caught a bus back, not before being soaked by the rain. Walked into a house full of people, something I was not expecting. So annoying. And to think I was hoping for some alone time with Evon, mwahahaha. Ah. Whatever. At least, some people can't complain I haven't introduced her to them. Happy now, people? Then it was dinner at some seafood restaurant near her place with everyone and then some, and then it was back home for everyone.

Oh, I forget. Cousin Ng, of the older variety, was back from London. He leaves notes here sometimes, if you can figure out who. I introduce her to you liaoz, okay? Don't complain ar? Okay, happy, everyone? A post a post a post this is.

Jin out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiredness. i've never been to PAWS. forgot what i wanted to say. take care.

pok xian said...

had to go penang lar, what to do. At least this way i let u go out with your gf rather than hang out with me and dog pee........ =D