a distance it is...
First things first, I must say I'm quite surprised at all the attention my Bahasa post got, though I will admit I would have been pretty disappointed if it was ignored. Hehe. Attention-whoring. Nice to note people actually reading my posts.
Okay, it's 3 in the morning, and I can't sleep. Just got off the phone with Evon. Just bloody fucking hell can't sleep. I'm not disturbed, not depressed. Just, I don't know. It's all happening so fast. The long awaited and forsaken confirmation has arrived. It came around 4-ish today. Yeah. It seems that her application for teacher's training has been approved. That's very good news, cuz I feel like this is something she really wants to do. The not so good news: it's in Perlis, and she has to be there by Monday. The term is 5 years.
I won't go into details. Suffice to say, she took up the offer. I'm really happy for her. Really am. I feel that this is a step in the right direction. It's moving towards the thing that she feels she wants, and I support her fully in this. How will we survive this distance, a few people have asked me. Well, how not to? I love her, and will distance change that? I don't think so. No, not going to break this off, unless she asks me to. Let's not even consider that.
It's gonna be a sudden change for her. Discombobulated she is. Very unbalanced. All her plans for the whole month have basically been trashed. She has a ton of shopping to do later today. Might join her for a bit. At least will get to see her before she leaves on Sunday morning.
Visits. That's a good question. Thanks, Darien. Yeah, I might take up your offer on that. Driving to Perlis alone is going to be difficult. Two people might make more sense. And if you can Suet out, we can make it a road trip! Hehe.
I suppose that's all I have to say. Just want to make this a public announcement: I love you, Evon. And no amount of distance is going to change that.
Jin out.

1 comment:
you are a brave man =) all the best to you and your girl.
Post a Comment