hope restored...
Had a very interesting conversation with a particular Keith Tan today. Apparently my views on the world are quite unusual for him. Hehe. Back to my old old self? Perhaps, but with major modifications. I'm the brutal killer self, and not only that, I'm the new improved, sexier model! Lolz.
Okay, I'm sure you people would have already heard my theories, besides, I said a bloody lot this morning, and I'm not inclined to repeat myself. So I won't. Suffice to say. I've never seen someone tried so hard to understand me before. No, not even you Kim. This guy has this very straight laced mentality, and whihle he understood the obvious logic of it, he did not comprehend the underlying threads of it all. The utter look of amazement and confusion on his face was pure amusement. And as we know, I don't really think much if something amuses me. I usually keep things that amuse me around. And why not?
Was listening to instrumentals just now. To be more precise, F.I.R.'s Lydia, in piano rendition. Ah. I just love instrumentals. And the upcoming issue of exams just had to cloud my head. Oh whatever. It doesn't really matter. If I pass, jolly good. If I fail, then it would be a bit sad. But whatever. I don't really think I'll pass, especially the way my scales are going right now. But then again, who knows? Like what a friend of mine said, it could be some old horny lady who thinks I'm hot. Lolz. Old ladies tend to have poor eyesight.
Ah. Hope levels restored. I was seriously thinking about playing World of Warcraft. No, the free server. Not that most people here would understand anyways. But like I was saying. It's the free server. Sure, buggy and stuff. But I tend to spend too much time sitting staring blankly at a stupid screen. If I'm going to waste my time looking at a screen, I bet get amused by it at least. Like I said before, amusement of my person is the only mitigating fator in anything. Mwahaha. Oh, nothing to do with hope at all.
I miss my darling. But also quite jealous of her leh. She seems to be having most things going her way. Except maybe the anthropodal issues, namely bugs in the water, bugs on the walls, bugs everywhere. But hell, I think I might love that situation. Wonderful photographical oppurtunity. Mwahaha. Okay, my posts are becoming extremely ditzy. Like PokX would say, a typical girl's blog. But of course, my posts tend to have immaculate spelling and grammar, although the logic also has the proclivity to be warped, not to mention the words are like seriously confusing. Like, what the hell does proclivity mean? Did I just make it up? Probably. But it's not like you can tell anyway.
Do I amuse you? Well, it normally doesn't matter, because I only care for my own entertainment. Mwahaha. But it amuses me to amuse people with my pitiful offerings here. And since it amuses me to amuse other people, I will descend to allow such trivialities. Meh.
It's a disconnected world, and I'm a disconnected person. Should it matter? Aren't all unselfish purposes there for a selfish reason? I mean, why do people want to do nice things? To get into heaven? In which case, why do we want to go to heaven? To escape the fires of hell? Isn't that selfish? Ah. Not for me to say. Personally, I'm selfish too, like everyone else, but that is a matter irrelevant to everyone else. After all, if I burn, it will be in a hell of my own making. As is all hells.
Jin out.

4 comments:
*puts on bad Brit accent*
Bloody hell, someone beat me at my own game trying to understand you??? Dibs to him, I must say, for his brave attempt. He put himself in a perilous position... but he escaped unscathed! How very lucky of him *prods at old war wounds and scars from trying to understand Eu Jin*
LOL. Anyhows. Me leaving on Sunday evening, flying at 5:15 pm. Can't believe I'm going to be a freakin' university undergraduate. Will miss you, Jinster.
unscathed? no. he took the hits alright. i think his noggin is a bit fried from all that burning of childish notions of human nature and societal logic and religious dogma and what have you. no, he's pretty dead, alright.
hehe. sunday. sunday sunday sunday. i might be able to drop by to say goodbye. do you mind?
First of all, this is for Kim. Hey, though we have never met, but I've heard much of you. Would love to meet up with you before you leave but I;m a little to far for that. Lolx. Anyway, have a safe journey there. All the best! (o=
Well, to understand you is what I have to do. I'm working on it. Bear with me all right? *huggles*
For Ee Wen:
Hey! Heard heaps about you too! I thank you so deeply for bringing so much life to dear Jinie's life (pls make sure he doesn't kill me for calling him "Jinie"). Pity we didn't get the chance to become better acquainted. Thanks so much for your well-wishes. Goodness knows I'll need it. All the best to you too, all the way in Perlis!!! Hope I'll be able to meet you when I'm home in December. (hint to EJ: Christmas partaaaaayyyy!!! *prod prod*)
For EJ:
=) Hey you should buy this awesome musicals album if you want more music. Two discs of solid hits off West End and Broadway. Beautifulness!!!! If you come over I'll show you... My dad bought hehehe =P
Post a Comment