i'm sneaky too...
Not only my darling is sneaky. I'm in Taylor's the Web right now. Evil thing is that I'm using MSN Messenger, when by right I should not be able to. It's quite very naughty, but who cares? Aih, not as if there's anyone to chat with me right now. So very the sian. Unusual thing is that it annoys me like hell that I cannot acess my blog here. Something about vulgar content. Now, what's so vulgar about this place? I ask you, is my writing here that horrible? Mehness. Silly people, should be smacked for being stupid. They are pissing me off, and I hate being annoyed. Not to mention, no one else is blogging often enough, and those really interesting and famous ones are blocked. And also, I'm not making much interesting sense. Ah, fuck it.
I suppose it's safe to say that I've regained emotional balance. Quite weird for me to be out of it in the first place. Like, some big guy with no heart feeling depressed? What the fuck? I dare say I've sorta figured out my place in balance, and I'm feeling quite good right now. In fact, very very sneaky. Like Smeagol. Hessss very ssssneaky. Ssstupid hobbitssess not know thisss. *show silly toothy grin*
Ah. I'm not funny anymore. I'm not insightful anymore. I'm not slightly interesting anymore. I'm fading into obscurity. Anyways, to reflect that, my poetry now has a site of it's own, if any of you can find it, or would be interested to anyway. But it's better not for you to. There are certain things best left unseen. It's kind of like how porn burns away the purest minds, leaving only the filthy core behind. Ah. I'm one of the tainted. Oh damn. Damn damn damn. Or damnED. Whichever. Meh.
Jin out.

1 comment:
You're still funny lar~ I was a little shocked for laughing at the line about Smeagol but ended up reading the next like that. Zardouness.
Post a Comment