this is just the beginning...
You know who you are. That is only a taste of what I can do.
Do not piss me off again. Next time, I will smack you upside. I don't have qualms about hitting girls. Being physically weaker doesn't make you safe. And morality are for those who are weak and stupid.
Piss me of again, and you will see what happens next.

9 comments:
errr, you don't mean me, right?
... I'm down to a point where I have absolutely no idea when and how I've pissed somebody off. :/
er, not you. you'd know it if it was you.
whoa, who in the freaking world pissed you off wor? Walauweh, should find out soon.......
Not me oso right? :P
lolz. if it was any of you, you sure kena something teruk from me.
did your sister make you angry, eu jin?
Wah, Eu Jin ar, everybody seems mightily afraid of you wei. hehe
TeeHee ^__^ How about me huh *gayly waves hand around* ... Anyway, I could get some minah rempits to hit the girl who pissed you off. Would you like that? I know its tempting.
i'm pretty much too high with sugar to be pissed right now. wait until it backs down. then i'll say.
Post a Comment