curry in my coffee...
SOMEONE finally claimed his coffee today. Finally.
Waking up at 10 in the morning is pretty invigorating. Especially if you've been up the whole morning observing a pretty interesting exchange between a 15 year old emo-kid, a sesat 15 year old friend of the emo-kid, some hot chick and her sadistically twisted boyfriend (both out to score some karma by twisting the fucked up brains of 15 year olds).
Anyways, made my quick way to KTM Subang. Strange thing today. I got trains as soon as I arrived at each station all the way. The fucked up part is that the trains moved especially slow. Seems like some anal retentive manager decided to save on electricity. Probably siphoning it off for his/her/its sadistic anal-electro-sex fetish games.
Reached there, found the O.C. standing behind me (I really gotta try looking behind sometimes), and went for lunch. This was supposed to be a review of sorts, but I don't have the attention span to try the variety of food, so I'll just show what we had today.
O.C. had nasi lemak. Very original. But I suppose if people would quuee qeeu queueu (shit, my England si liao) line up 40 person thick, it must be very good. By his account, it was. For one, I have never seen anyone so focused on egg yolk, gross-maggoty-sea-crustacean floss, shreds of denatured bird breast and pickled green stuff before.

Nasi Bojari for me. This stuff is good. Normally it comes with some tamarind seasoned maggot-ish sea crustacean, but I find their grub-like countenance positively nauseating. So I got some denatured protein torn off the chest of some avian (probably had flu), soaked in a burning sauce reminescent of vomit.
Nah. Really, it was good. Especially the dessicated flesh of cattle broiled in coconut and spices and the disembodied leg of probably the same flu-infected avian. Not that you could tell, lolz.
They had cute little strawberries in the water jug. Might explain why lunch was so expensive.
Verdict: Bolehlah.
And so the prize was awarded. Here's proof:
That's code for two Blackforests, Regular.

Ah, Arabica blend, moraschino cherries and chocolate espresso beans. Blended in ice with a whipped cream topping. Orgasmic.
Suddenly, Eva Thong decided to show up and pose until so chio.
Sugar + me = sugarhigh. Sugarhigh person + Eva Thong = Serious camwhoring session. Not really, but we need something to blame, lolz.
Ignore the dweeb in the shades.
Super kawaii! Haha...
Ewww. Gross...
My shades, weh...
Like, meh.
Posing plak...

Think what until so hard?
I THINK this was supposed to be seductive. Somehow.
Moved across to DeliFrance to continue.
Caught on film. Eva stole my sandwich.
They make a weird couple (*wipes image from mind with sand-jet abraisor*).
Definite sign of too much sugar. Ergh...
Got on the train.
People were abnormally normal on this particular one. Weirdness.
Feeling pretty ignored right now. No idea why.
Got this pain in my mouth after getting home. Ergh. Wisdom teeth coming out. Hmm, not seeming to get any wiser. What a misnomer.
Just to see how sad it is being me, here's photographic proof that I even visit my blog from Taylor's.
Ooi Keong just called me lala. Like, what the fuck? Wearing a black singlet that lala meh? Gay, maybe. But definitely not lala. Hell, if I'm any shellfish, I'd only settle for bao yue, okay? The rest of you are see ham.
Got a problem? Talk to the fingers, cuz the hand finds you stupid too.
Meh.

12 comments:
Huhuhu, I wanna go. :(
Btw, is this ur first time meeting the O.C?
yeap. he sounds exactly like he looks like he sounds, lolz. and i'm taller, mwahhaa.
Hmm... good photos.... love the one with the semi-blured train.... was it your DSLR?
yo singk. erm. actually, blurred train was supposed to be a bit better than that. and i didn't plan on a blur. but definitely the D70.
aih. paiseh. the pics suck...
I want to teach you how to take proper pics but you sendiri tak mau...
Padan muka lah :P
lolz. bukan tak mau. just can't concentrate long enough to learn anything. lolz. that's why i take photos rather than paint.
Sex takes some time....
So, if that takes too much time, you just wank meh?
XD
hell, even wanking takes too much time sometimes. so i usually go without.
mind over matter. in my case, it's no mind over no matter. mwahahaha.
whatever.
Sex still isn't like choc.
XD
everyone can make love. but not everyone can make chocolate.
'chocolate cake' doesn't count.
meh betul...
aiyer... back to choc vs sex again. sigh.
liz mentioned me! lolz lolz
seriously, i could take some of that loving right now, lolz. tis strange. i hate hormones. they make the irrelevant somehow so necessary. it's annoying on so many degrees that it's, erm, annoying.
Post a Comment