steak...
Forgive the photography. Handphone cameras aren't exactly ideal for this purpose.
San Francisco Steakhouse. Classy setting, very American bistro. It's a dim, almost cave-like ambience, kinda like a hacienda.
Oxtail soup was good. Thick, creamy, and a generous portion of meat. The soup part was a bit too low on volume, though.
Lime juice. Very sour, as expected. Nothing extroadinary.
This is a whole fish. The bones are all there, but apparently it's sweet. No idea what it's called though.
Lamb shank. As in, whole hip of lamb. In a stew. Not too bad, but I prefer my lamb roasted or grilled.
Highlight, and most expesive, dish: Magyu beef cut. 
120g costs a whopping 88 bucks. Whether it's worth it or not, I can't say. But I can say this: It's freaking good.
The meat is still red inside, so it's really soft and tender and fleshy. 
Juices are flowing, and the sauce leaves a lasting impression on you. Kind of how your first sex should be like.
Also available: Live American lobster. Nobody had it, mostly because someone decided she didn't like seafood. At least you know it's fresh enough that it's staring at you.
Live music. These guys were good. Twas a shame there were so few people in the house. A good repertoire, and I think they're from Sri Hartamas, or somewhere.
Only real complaint is that the maitre' d was a bit blunt. Maybe she's out of practice.
Verdict: 4 out of 5. Worth a try, if you've got the cash lying around. Pricey, but you get a few unusual things on the menu. If you want to stick to more conventional fair, I suggest you stick to Victoria Station, or the Ship.
Next time, I bring the D70.
Meh.

3 comments:
pricey pricey .... *wipes tear*
wuah ur camphone is so noisy sial lol
lolz. it's so dark la wingz. sure la noisy. if i brought my DSLR then damn chun la.
Post a Comment