Thursday, November 24, 2005

incompetance...

I swear. I have never come across such incompetance in my life. How can so many intellectually challenged people exist in such a small space? It's statistically impossible.

First of, the yearbook people are total worthless dipshits. There are a few exceptions, but in general. Ergh. The rest are fine, but it's the fucking design team that pisses me off. What the fucking hell is wrong with them? This isn't the first time and it won't be the last that I'm ranting about them. And why shouldn't I?

The lecturers are really starting to get on my nerves. In general, I used to think quite well of them. Then, things started to break down. First of, ENG4U isn't meant to be taught by someone less organized than the students. Next, when a teacher runs out of time to complete something, she should just scrap it, rather than make people come back to complete it. To cut some slack, she is a fresh graduate and everything. But I never forgive incompetance. Such stupidity is only to be found in organisms without brain stems. And another. You'd think for a program being promoted as one where the lecturers are outgoing and fun and whatnot, you'd think they'd be more receptive to photos. The rather undead look they give me everytime I want a photo done is too frustrating to describe. I should bring holy water.

I'm feeling extreme hatred for many things. Right now, it's a fuel. However, should temperatures rise, it will become an explosive.

Bring on the libel suits and what-have-you. You can't win. It's definitely not slander or libel or whatever, if it's true, no?

Meh.

No comments: