Thursday, November 24, 2005

help...

I'm not myself lately. That much you can tell. At least, from the fluctuating moods to the random annoyances to the easily-pissed-off-ness. Plus, I'm eating a lot less, but somehow am feeling fuller.

Next time, when I join a yearbook, I'm going to make sure that the team that pushes through the final result has skills above the category Motor. Fucking retards can't even come up with a plausible excuse from trying to escape meetings and save their asses. At least Ms Foo is gonna cut their marks and give them a bad report for fucking everything up. Haha. She's so cool.

Boy. I'm getting fat. Everything is becoming jelly-like again. Either that, or the fat is reducing so that it's less packed, meaning more wobbly. Whatever it is, hope it goes soon. Very annoying walking around like an unset jello.

I'm thinking of putting myself back on the market. But before selling a product, we must first see if there's a demand. Is there? Anyone?

Meh.

4 comments:

Asyraf Lee said...

Get yourself ripped first, then you'll have more demands. I can see you have more demands that I do.

Hampeh.

Anonymous said...

yo dude, ya betta think about wats gonna come before makin another babe fall for ya. ya should know how difficult LDR can be.

SamSam said...

haha. c'mon!
seriously, dont so emo!
keep up with the yearbook, i'll never forget u!!
muahaha.

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. this post is the result of staying up till 4 designing yearbook pages by yourself.

don't believe a word in this blog NOT in a review. it usually is quite random. then again, there's truth in randomness.