Wednesday, November 16, 2005

gullible...

That's what you people are, if you believed that particular smooching thing from the last post. Can you imagine any guy wanting to kiss me? Hey, if there are, I'd be happy to go along with it. So what if that's gay? You discrimnating against fags? Well, you can just take your bigotist homophobic anus padding somewhere else. Me, on the other hand, am quite willing to get a good smooch from just about anyone.

Want to apply? You gotta match a few things:

~Be of reasonable appearance. I'm not gonna kiss anything that broke a mirror lately.

~Don't have bad breath. Garlic and onions are fine. I like spicy. But morning breath and severe halitosis should be treated with a double shot of 200 proof (read 100%) alcohol and lit with a blowtorch.

~Must have chocolates on hand. Smarties don't count.

~Must not be out for a relationship. I just want to see what kind of kisser you are. Anything further than that is unwarranted and will be rewarded by instant molecular decomposition. Of course, if you want to buy me dinner, that will be most welcome.

I think there was once I mentioned in a most nonchalant manner to a particular someone that I had a footlong cock. The interesting thing was that for the next few days, I found that many people were staring at my crotch in school. If I recall correctly, there was an attempt to put hands there to confirm the fact.

Gullible bastards. If I had a footlong cock, I'd be wearing shorts to school everday. Mwahaha.

Seems that the new in-thing to do is write like Maddox. And no, he does not have the best page in the universe. And yes, I'm too lazy to hyperlink. He just happens to have a particularly vapid readership of depressed wankers, suicidal bimbos, homocidal maniacs and Malaysian politicians. Maybe I have to change my ranting style to something distinctly me, namely writing out whole dialogues. Too bad I don't have the attention span to pay attention to most of your pointless shenanigans.

The Irish are weird. Who else would eat potatoes and wear green all the time?

Apparently, I'm not that funny. But I don't really care. If I was funny, I'd laugh at myself. And that would be stupid.

Yearbook arrangements are getting fucked. I am extremely annoyed at all this. Honestly, is it too hard to find competant designers these days? Ah, no. That's not the only problem. Now it seems that I may somehow be pointed a finger at. Fucktards. I don't owe any of you anything. Least of all since I'm probably one of the few who actually got their jobs done, and probably the only likely to be able to help you out of this bind. And in all honesty, I am pretty much looking forward to the potential carnage that WILL happen sooner or later. Last man standing is a bitch. And anyone who believes that it's all gonna happen nicely is a gullible bitch.

SPM for you spammers. Having fun? I'm sure you are. Since it's only a few more days before the living hell of pointless anticipation ends. You'll all go off on your joyful randomness and stuff. Then the results will come out, thereby refreshing the stale browser of panicked reality. The tizzying frenzy is music to my ears. Killjoy, that's what I am. Brutal fact. Not that you can ever escape it, at least not the way you're trying to. Only a fool would believe he could.

People hating each other is annoying when I'm caught in between. And then there's also multiple cases to face all at once. And misunderstanding is particularly exasperating when you're supposed to be the one at fault, and I take no blame for anything. If it IS my fault, then boohoo for you, because you should have realised earlier that I owe you nothing, least of all an explanation. When I get nothing out of it, you can count on it that I don't really give a fuck what happens to your precious cargo. You want me to care, then give me something to gain out of it. Charity begins at home. They never said where it would end.

I'm not a very prejudiced person. I have only ONE prejudice, and that would be against stupid people. It's just plain coincidence that almost everyone is stupid. So, boohoo, too bad, I'm prejudiced against you. Those of you who debate by saying stupidity is relative, well, guess what? You're stupid.

Always court Disaster. Her sister Adventure might decide your flirty advances are enticing. Who knows, you might even bed her. The problem is when Disaster decides she wants a piece of the action too. Then, you're fucked. Literally.

Meh.

2 comments:

Phat Culture said...

Hmm, your writing style is *kinda* different nowadays. Like, I dunno, more sarcastic-funny.

Ho boy. Dont talk about SPM la. Physics is so *bleep*ed haha

quicksilverlining said...

different? sarcastic funny has always been around. just decided to make it more obvious. apparently, most people can't detect subtle.

SPM is easy la. dunno what you people worrying about.