Tuesday, November 22, 2005

greenhorn...

Just something hilarious I suppose I should share. You're probably too annoyed with the angry posts lately.

Keith is a constant source of amusement. Today, we were talking about sex and sexuality (aiya, we always talk about that, when I'm not twisting his mind over reality), and I said something about him not gonna be able to get laid with the way he thinks.

Keith: Well, I don't think I'll get laid anytime soon. My parents wouldn't like it.

Me: What the fuck? You're gonna ask your mom if you can fuck that girl first issit?

*imaginary conversation*

Keith: Mom, there's this girl I'm interested in fucking. Would that be alright with you?

Mom: No.

Like, what the fuck.

He's probably that green about sex la.

Then Kailash came into the conversation.

Kai: Hey Keith. I think we need to go get you a video la.

Me: Yeah, show you how to do it la. Hell, give me a pencil and paper right now I give you illustration.

Kai: No need! Just remember! Angkat, tolak, masuk, picit! (with visual illustrations using hands)

What the fuck.

Sex education. Leave it to the professionals.

On another note, I forgotten why I was so pissed, so I will stop being pissed. But if I remember, I will continue being pissed.

Meh.

5 comments:

sXydeViL said...

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMg omg omg omg! damn! dats like the funniest expression u can ever get from someone who is studyin in cpu! damn it! and kailash never failed to educate innocent dude like keith using the wonders of allagory....

btw, i dun think my blog is emo. bluek~ p/s: dude, u still owe me PHOTOS!!!!!!

quicksilverlining said...

yes yes. MSN me, and you'll have them. lolz. look for it on the side bar.

quicksilverlining said...

and it IS emo, okay? both of them. lolz.

i'm basically doing this one because the word verification is mklool, and this is too cool to pass up on, lolz.

`Blitz~ said...

Oh it is emo ... n how could i not pass on the knowledge of ages on to sweet ol "innocent" Keith

Li-Ann said...

What on earth!!! angkat tolak masuk picit??yucks! i'm NOT gonna be able to pump petrol now without thinking of that...