Thursday, November 10, 2005

six months...

I woulda done this last night, but for some reason, I didn't. I think it was because I was waiting for SOMEONE to come back online so we can deliberate. Oh well. Now's as good a time as any other.

It's been a month and a day since I have become unglued. Well, if you're thinking unglued in the sense of becoming thrown into mental disarray, you could say that. Of course, I've always been in some sort of disarrayed chaos-ness. Ah, digression.

Unglued as in single. No longer attached. Read: available. Woohoo!

In all seriousness, it was a good six months. I'm not gonna go into all those precise hours cuz I have a short attention span and will ramble off to how a day actually has slightly more than 24 hours due to calculations first noticed by, oh. Wait.

To a lovely lady by the name of Evon Terng Ee Wen, I guess I should say thank you. Thanks for everything. I think the people around me should thank you more, though, for that release you gave them from this suicidal, depressed, twistedly eville and hopelessly annoying maniac. Ask my parents. I was grinning like an insane dolt after that little message.

Indeed, it's quite difficult to write about it, seeing how the constant reminders to think about other things have finally sunk in. But I harbor no bitter feelings. We're still friends, that's important. Especially to a relatively friendless person like me. Besides, if I weren't a friend, we woulda had an interesting time on the ferris wheel, no?

I learned a lot, maybe a bit too much, about myself. And other people. And what it was like to be madly in love. Well, maybe madly isn't it, because I'm already mad. Strange was the way it came together. Stranger still the arrangements after it ended. How many would stick with these, I'm not so sure. But I suppose, being the unconventional pair, it's not too surprising.

I'm sorry for my often enough stupidity. I'm sorry that I too repeatedly pissed you off. I'm sorry if there wasn't enough chocs cuz I ate them. I'm sorry for apologizing so much and making it seem as if I didn't mean it. I'm sorry I apologized for the previous apology. Wait. D'oh!

Thank you for your patience with my overwhelming incompetence. Thank you for putting up with my sugar highs and random talking that probably embarassed the heck out of you. Thank you for confusing me constantly with high speed mandarin that still doesn't make much sense. Thank you for being horny, lolz. Thank you for the memories. And thank you, thank you, thank you for the recipocrated love that we shared.

Know that I still care for you. I'll be watching out for you. And know that I'm still your friend.

Now, if that seemed to absurd/mushy/psychopathical to you OTHER people, well, stuff it. We're weird, and I prefer it this way. You got a problem, then buy me a drink and see how far you'll get! Mwahahaha.

Meh.

3 comments:

e2wen~* said...

Suppose whoever buying you a drink would invite me along, then s/he's definitely in for a ride. XD

quicksilverlining said...

a ride indeed, lolz. who's driving?

lolz.

e2wen~* said...

Definitely not me, unless you people want a free ride to the next world.