some art...
I discovered I could do real cool art today. Take a look and tell me what you think they are!

Obviously, you can cheat. But then again, you'd gotta be a real wuss, or have taken too much time off wanking to do that.
Meh.
I discovered I could do real cool art today. Take a look and tell me what you think they are!

Obviously, you can cheat. But then again, you'd gotta be a real wuss, or have taken too much time off wanking to do that.
Meh.
As played by
quicksilverlining
at
8:47 PM
4 comments:
ehh~! apa ini !??
itulah. teka betul betul. think of it as very stylized art.
No idea how to cheat. Haven't check more recent post, so do remember to reveal the answer IF you haven't.
can cheat la. go to the source pic. the name is on the file la.
Post a Comment