fucked both ends...
There's no doubt about it. The yearbook has been run by incompetants all along. Design team is absolutely retarded if they expect these designs to be passable for a yearbook. Mr Meagher is right. It doesn't say very much about us if we don't even have the organizational skills to get something as simple as a yearbook out. And even though I don't think much of people in general, I certainly am out to increase the value of my shares.
To be associated with such idiots is mind boggling. How on earth such retardedness has been allowed to fester for so long is beyond me. The people in charge of such a mess should be drawn and quartered and fed to rabid platypi.
Okay, fine. Not ALL the designs suck so badly. Some are, perhaps, usable. In a vague sense. But all in all, the use of clipart in a Word document does not constitute yearbook material. Throw in wordart, and you're screaming bloody murder. If you do not possess the slightest nuance of the use of Photoshop, or any similar designing tool, do not presume to place yourself on the design team. Had this been an established publication, maybe you could have had on job training. But the very fact that you've been too rock-like in your motions and very much the same in your brains, is reason enough to have you crushed for road gravel.
The book will come out. That much is sure. I will see to it that it DOES NOT SUCK. At least, if it does, it won't create a space-time vortex that the current mostrosity does. It is not excusable to be this retarded. Ever.
I think it's pretty stupid to take on a double edged sword, especially since I don't like pointy things. But swordfighting is fun, and when you have the cutting edge to unhedge careers and reputations, the lure to play with sharp point objects increases. Just hope I don't poke my eyes out.
Meh

5 comments:
my school yearbook sucked too :X
ergh. my work in there la. where can suck one?
mine also got my work wat. Err. Well, only my class layout was done by me lar. And assuming what a noob I am, it was still the best ........ *snicker*
That just goes to show how sucky it was. Heh. No fret.
err, when your work is the HIGHLIGHT of the book, you tend to not want it fucked up.
Oh. Nvm lar. Just blame whoever else that's involved lor, mwahah
Post a Comment