Thursday, March 09, 2006

what the...

...fuck. This isn't my week. Hope I don't come down with food poisoning.


I don't think the first piece was contaminated. I should really learn to watch what I eat. Literally.

10 comments:

e2wen~* said...

Hey, post soon to let us know you're not dead. Then, I shall hire an assasin to complete the job, aight?

By the way, what the fuck wei? I did a single photo post about food too. Freakiness ler.

kaitlin said...

EWWness! Please say you did not actually touch that thing!

quicksilverlining said...

ergh... died liaoz....

didn't touch then how to throw away? swt...

ksuan said...

jin's not dead yet, wen and jen. if he was i think i'd be the first to discover him dead (via MSN of course). and then i'd freak out and call you both.

quicksilverlining said...

ya, what would i say? crap, i'm dead? said that twice liaoz lor...

executorlouis said...

Obviously you do not eat enough bread. Put it in the freezer and toast it up next time! ;)

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. i don't normally like bread. and it wasn't supposed to last that long. and you tend to forget bread left on TOP of the fridge. well, i didn't die, nor suffer any ill effects from such an endeavour, lolz.

executorlouis said...

Poisoned Bread (3 Mana)
Artifact

1, Tap: Put a poison counter on target creature.

Whenever a creature has three or more poison counters on it, destroy it. It can't be regenerated.

"It's only some mould. Me not gonna die from that!" - Karek Wapi, goblin goon

QUIK! said...

ew! I remember forgetting the consume my bread, and one fine day when i took a slice out, it was like fungused! Ew! Double triple ewness!

quicksilverlining said...

not that useful la. add this:
at the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player puts a poison counter on each creature that player controls that already has a poison counter. lidat only nice.

hi quik. ya. like totally fucking disgusting.