simple thought...
At the platform for the train home from the city this morning (12.08 IS morning), this guy walked up to the crowd, and suddenly started preaching. Some of the crowd told him to shut up, some threw coins at him. I just stood there, staring at the train tracks. In my mind ran a train of a different kind.
I almost admire these kind of people; people with conviction enough to speak what they feel is the thing to speak. Then again, I also hate these kind of people, people not bright enough to see that this very method is working AGAINST the grain of what they're trying to achieve. Oh well.
This is one of the best reads I've come across in a long time. His writing style reminds me a lot of my own, back when I was a lot less retarded than I am now. Still, his content is definitely more interesting than mine, so I guess it's all good. Nice to know that there are people out there who can write so simply and be amusing.
Glad I could be of help, Kim. Next time you feel like that, you can come over anytime. Just call me when you reach.
And then, there are some things I just have to face myself. Nothing that a good vodka couldn't cure.
P.S. Just before I forget. Sorry, Lou, for that unexplicable delay on Friday. Maybe next time we should schedule for Thursday meets instead.

2 comments:
thank YOU, jin. i never thought that all i needed to curb the feelings of blah-ness were your company, sushi, some good beverages, kianjin's hyperness, and 3 episodes of desperate housewives.
lolz. i thought, might as well, since it was quite an unproductive day at that point anyway. good to know i've gotten something done.
Post a Comment