Tuesday, March 28, 2006

muf-ing...

I had an interesting topic to post, but as usual, the moment I come to this screen, I totally forget what it is that I'm on about. So, no Kim, can't write about it. Besides, this isn't an anonymous blog, and you know who reads this.

Okay, topics be damned. Finally got the frisbee. Glow-in-the-dark coolness!


Yeah! We have cheesy looking mascot which I repeatedly redesigned to much better effect during Stats lectures! Of course, I can't be bothered to post it up here. Maybe when I come up with something really cool I will. Hmm, maybe Jay can think of something for me?

You know how Ultimate players always have to dive to get the disc? Well, since we're all MUF members, that would make us all MUF divers, won't it?

Ah well. And Jay, you have a hyperactive imagination. The mignons do not EXACTLY look like something that's just been circumcised.

10 comments:

:-: pri :-: said...

it looks like the signboard for one of those crab restaurants..

Jay said...

LOL no, I don't think I can come up with anything better than that. I mean, a frisbee-throwing high-jumping crab with a sweatband? That's just amazing.

quicksilverlining said...

ya, i know pri. exactly what i thot.

hmm. then maybe i should go for black inked stylized logos instead. it's not too intimidating when we're in competitions, you know. crab with sweatband.

Jokken said...

why crab?

quicksilverlining said...

i have NO idea.

ksuan said...

crab? a glow in the dark crab? wow. genetically mutatedness.

Anonymous said...

Ahem ahem... the correct term for a dive in Ultimate is a "lay-out" :)

Oh, a bit the random disc design if you ask me... I thought our mascots were weird - "peanut horse" and now a "ducky"... your's just beat us! :P

-justanotherdude

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. i know what the term is. but since it's MUF, and we're diving, it's like, erm, MUF divers. i still don't think anyone gets it yet.

Anonymous said...

If you like MUF diving, just wait for the CLAM bake.. heh..

That'll cook yer noodle figuring that one out..

quicksilverlining said...

lolz. depending on WHICH clam bake you're talking about, lolz.