Thursday, March 16, 2006

a slice of heaven...

... or hell, if you're trying to lose weight.


Ham sandwiche with random iceberg lettuce and cheese on toasted cottage loaf! Wahahaha!

Teh-O ais limau with lotsa ais, lotsa limau, but not much teh. Wonderful.

Peach!

Berries. Blackberries are like, nice. Raspberries really are damn gross.

I'm probably acting quite gay right now. I think it's the tea.

5 comments:

praxster said...

nah its not gay...damn i havn't eaten lunch so now after lookin at dat sandwhich im damn freaking hungry!!!!

Jokken said...

Hey...you don't HAVE to post something everyday, you know. If you don't watch out you'll dissolve into randomness ala Kian Jeans.

executorlouis said...

Your pictures here are definitely more appetizing this time.

(no more mouldy bread!)

:-: pri :-: said...

hell, well if it's gay to you then i don't mind 'helping' you with the berries.

jin do something wif yr almost gone dead lemon.
extremely in need of distraction here ler...

`Blitz~ said...

I want!!!