Thursday, March 16, 2006

other people...

People are probably the most infuriating things possible, next to a heat rash. You need them, but they're not reliable. Quite the opposite of a heat rash.

Like, write already people. Sigh. Nobody's interested in anything anymore. Either that, or they're too stuck up with their own lives to give too much attention to mine. Is it too much to ask that you all selflessly pour your otherwise wasted hours onto me? That said, keep your sticky hands off my things and I won't beat you to death with a meat cleaver.

People can't write anymore. Embarassingly, it seems that most Malaysians can't. And also, it seems neither can my usual haunts, or they just couldn't give a rat's ass about it. Maybe if I only ask for hamster bottoms.

Like, nobody's interested in chatting anymore either. They can't make small talk and stuff. It seems that the only time they'll come up and say hi is when they want something from me. That's fine, just don't expect me to respond promptly anymore, or if at all. I have more interesting things to do than send you music files and write your assignments for you, like cooking, cleaning, and masturbating. Yeah, compared to you sad dolts who would rather spend the time getting me to do your work for you. And give back a bit if you have to. At least update more than once every geological era or something!

You're busy with your lives. Well, fuck, so am I. Yet I find time for your trashy things. Can't you people just amuse me? So what if I endlessly and meaninglessly complain about your deficiencies? At least I give a fuck enough to help you people no? Why can't you do the same and just write something witty ONCE a FUCKING day?

People have asked me why I shut down my blog once every so often. Why the hell not? Keeping it up is no novelty if other people can't be bothered to make it a worthwhile timewaster. Hell, if I'm gonna be bothered to waste my time doing pointless things nobody cares about, well, everyone else is gonna do that too!

And what is this about me having to adapt to the world, eh? I don't see why I have to put in a ton of effort trying to make myself fit in when everyone else can just do a little bit and adapt themselves to me. Hah.

Warning: This is a ranty post. Wait. I shoulda put that at the top. But nobody cares anyway. So neither should I.

5 comments:

Jokken said...

Uhuh.But then again, you DO have readers, you know.Assuming your friends can read, that is. Haha!

:-: pri :-: said...

=__=

i say you're just hard to amuse jin.
if anything there's yr right hand.
go spend some quality time with it
while we boring dolts (or mebe just me) do something er..boring dolt-ish to blog abt...

or you cud get a hamster.
then you can you know..with hamster and right hand.
XD brilliant idea really.

blergh.
need chocolates. >.<

quicksilverlining said...

err, no idea. you tell me that.

i don't like hamsters.

Anonymous said...

Damnit... I just wasted like 2 mins of my oh so important time reading that entry... and I'm only marginally entertained!! I'm complaining to the webmaster :p

-justanotherdude

Li-Ann said...

Chill chill la dei...

hahhhahaah ppl like me got more important stuff in life than blogging...eg taking all-important brother stationery shopping (mppffft!!)...going out (cos its my birthday!)...husband hunting etc...

hence blogging goes at tortoise rates...gomen gomen...

the fact that blogspot goes at even slower snail rates irks me too.