gears and stuff...
It seems that I've been going to the city quite a bit. Metcard ticket prices are rape, I tell you.
The thing about second hand vehicles is that no matter how good a condition it is in, there are always a few kinks that you have to straighten out. In my case, the rear brakes were too tight, the gears needed tweaking, and a whole long list of things, so the trip was mostly to locate a competent bike shop to fix things up.

There are weird things in Chinatown. Of course, I can only wonder what sort of conversation the previous user was having.
Dessert was interesting today. Very visually appealing, I must say. Ah. Mousse at Max Brenner. Excellent.

There's this grocers called Laguna, where the Asian stuff (at least the bare essentials) are cheap enough that if you robbed a homeless man, you'd be able to give him back change. Got some Haw Flakes there. And it seems that have pepper soups!
Went to Kian's place. Nice apartment, on the 24th floor. Spectacular view from the window.

(Note: I just noticed the effect of lens curvature on this picture. The hugeass block of concrete on the right isn't exactly straight. Not so sure it's actually queer though.)
Of course, that's only if you can sorta ignore this view:

Oh, right. The bike shop. I went to Big W, seems they have the kit for tweaking bikes yourself, so now the shop's sorta unnecessary. Whee.

2 comments:
*could be conversation for photo #1*
A: Hey, what's up?
B: Nothing much, just me.
A: Huh?
B: Yeah, I'm on the roof.
A: Dude, what the hell are you doing up there?
B: Nothing, just gonna jump down and end my life. In fact, I called to say good bye. Take care~
*whamp*
Gah, I am so craving for mousse right now!!!!11111oneoneone
err, i suppose. but not everyone thinks in terms of suicide all the time, dear.
mousse was great. but blardy expensive. i coulda gotten another lunch.
Post a Comment