Friday, March 03, 2006

overview...

Just a quick overview of the thoughts in my head in the past 10 minutes:

~I think that's where those Malayian whatchamallcallit people are. Should I join them now? Hmm, like 2 and a fucking half hours late. Nope.

~I think I miss her. Fuck. I do.

~Why so emo one?

~Internet is so screwed. Why can't these stupid voipex people like kill Telstra and take over the Australian tele-network?

~Should I eat at the Den? But I have curry at home. Aiks. Then again, libraries aren't exactly known for their food. Hmm.

~I wonder if Louis was at that Malaysian thingabob. Oh well.

~Going to the Matheson library. Or at least, I think it's the Matheson. Fuck.

~The art at the Hargrave-Andrew library is really gross. Especially the one in the lobby/stairwell. Looks like a collection of dehydrated infant heads and bodies stuck on a wall. Eww. I hate kids.

~I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I just saw one of the buffest guys I've ever seen. But he's short. I think I'll laugh.

~Uncle Peter just called. Sydney side said to disconnect the fucking modem and restart it for internet connections. Swt.

~The last post really wasn't good. It didn't make any sense, and didn't generate much response. How the hell am I supposed to plant insidious ideas in people's brains if they aren't giving enough subconcious feedback for me to know it's working? Oops.

~Maybe I really SHOULD go to that Malaysian doohickey. It's until six anyways. Erm. No.

~Interestingly, the breasts in this country are huge. Of course, they are usually proportionate to the persons they're on. Hahahahaaa!!!

~Weather today is total rape. What the hell is it 33 degrees out for?

~Fuck. I forgot to take out the laundry.

~I can't possibly think this much in 10 minutes.

Meh.

4 comments:

e2wen~* said...

Apparently it's raining cats and dogs at a place located between where we are now. Blar~ The weather is insane over here too. Burning sun ray plus super strong wind is just weird.

Jokken said...

Haha....so you ARE capable of coherent thought. I wonderd over that for years.

executorlouis said...

- What Malaysian thingabob? =P

- Eat your own curry. I cook better curry anyway, so i never bother with the Den.

- Big boobs? What an interesting observation.

- Blog one thing at a time lar. Weather's gonna fry your brain. :)

quicksilverlining said...

erm. yah. but here, only seen the hujan once. and it was a weird sort of hujan at that.

ape? tak caya ka? memang boleh fikir, tapi yang ada masuk akal takdelah banyaknye.

erm. malaysian thingabob. some society or union or some other. lolz. i only ever walk pass the den, don't really know what's going on in there, besides all that booze on the table and the stoners sitting around. erm, if you ask me, the boobs here tend to be disproportionate, and half of them don't look natural. weather already got to me. mwahahahah. oh, you got my number yet?