wahey!
Today was a rather unusual day.
I woke up, and straight away spent the next 2 hours chopping onions. After that, I spent 15 minutes grinding black pepper. Wierdness. Oh well, when you want to make black pepper sauce, you have to do stupid things like that. Now I smell like those sour cream and onion Pringles. Well, I guess that makes me yummy, lolz.
Today I met someone new. Well, technically not new, but never seen her before, so yeah, I guess new. Ee Wen, friend of Pok's, now also friend of Jin's. Very interesting. And tall. Woohoo, now I know another girl almost as tall as me. And very interesting person, too. We went to watch a movie, then went to get my sharktooth pendant (for the second time), walked around aimlessly, had a Baskin' Robbins each, and then found a present for Evans. We walked around aimlessly, talking about random stuff, nothing really indepth, I think. Had to go back by KTM, kinda fun, except for the wierd smells in the train. Haven't Malaysians heard of deoderant? Man. Terrible. Anyways, it was a fun day, but rather fattening.
I was thinking, why is there always a dip in my social connections with my regular friends everytime I meet a person I know online in person? Really. It seems to be statistically viable. When I went to meet Darien in person, it seemed that all my regular friends had disappeared. To be fair, it was during Chinese New Year, so I really can't blame them. But now that I've met Ee Wen, I noticed that all my friends have also seemed to disappear, although I see them a lot more often in person. Coincidentally, of course. Am I confusing? I think I will stop this topic now. I'm starting to confuse myself.
I think I really get pissed when reading blogs where the authors can't bother enough to type in a legible manner. And use the correct punctuation. That is soooo annoying. And use proper spelling, for the sake of God Most Almighty! Or if you're pagan, whatever is it you worship, like blatant and hedonistic consumerism, or something. Typos occasionally are okay, but if you have to fucking make a fucked up mistake every two fucking words you fucking type, then don't fucking bother. And don't swear, lolz.
Ergh. Poetry time. Sometimes, I swear, it's not even worth the effort. But apparently, it's the only reason some people come to this blog. Mehness.
Hating What I Do Best, Sometimes
I hate this
I really do
I really hate it
But do I have a choice?
The public loves it
The public adores it
It's their only craving
And it's for that they're saving
I hate it
But it's what I do best
And it's who I am
But I hate it nonetheless, sometimes.

3 comments:
"But apparently, it's the only reason some people come to this blog."
Heeey, that's not true!
people who write in uncomplete english with toggle words LykE DiS really piss the pants off me. It takes me hours to decode that kind of crap. people like that should put their hand in the grinder and never write ever again.
hmm, it annoys me a lot when i see people doing that to their blogs. TypiN' S iF ThaNgS 'R mEAnT 2 B LyK dIS, real turn off. i'm too dumb to communicate with people with such great intelligence. lolx. and oh, i didn't realise the Pringle-ish smell you had. lolx. and i thought i smell rainy. lolx. anyway, i had great fun too. thank you so very much!!! (o=
Post a Comment