pointlessness...
Sometimes, I don't think it's worth my time writing here anymore. No one seems to read the stuff here, and the only reason I write here is to entertain you people. No one cares to read, no one cares to leave comments, no one cares to write their own. Yeah, I know, selfish me, not everyone can waste so much time updating, blah blah blah. Meh. Maybe I should not even go online anymore, no one cares enough to even talk to me online, and even less in real life. Maybe I should be a recluse. Anyways, since I'm already writing, I might as well do some attempt at entertainment.
Is it just me, or do all my classes seem to be able to piss all the teachers off at least once in the year? All my classes have been like that since Standard 2. Amazing. All the teachers have thrown a fit at the class at least once each year, and it's always my class. Strange. Anyone else has that dilemma?
Since I was talking about blogging earlier, I really wonder, how often do you people update on average? I seem to have a really high average, like 0.8 a day, or something. That translates to about 6 posts a week. Most people I know consider it an achievement to post a short sentence each week. Long updates happen once in a blue moon, if there is one. Maybe I should just drop the average.
My social life has taken a dive. I haven't done anything sociable for the past 2 or 3 months. Okay, not entirely true, I have been out for yum char sessions, but those don't count, cuz for one thing it wasn't really enjoyable as to have heart to heart talks and whatnot. And I haven't been to the movies in about the same amount of time. Lifeless, really. How about you guys? How's your social lives?
Errgh. Nothing really interesting written this time. And I have run out of inspiration. And a life. Maybe I really should have done what I wanted to do earlier. Retreat into a hermetic shell, paint a fake face as the entrance to the cave, so people will think I'm still outside, lolz. It wouldn't make a difference, really, because no one seems to care, or have the time to care, anyways. Mehness.
Nobody Cares
I could have told you
That I'm alone
In this fucked up world
I could have shown you
That no one's there
No one gives a damn
It's just plain to see
That there's only me
Why should I care
If anybody's there
There's no point waiting
My patience dissapating
Pointless hope
I should just stay in my room to mope
I should have said this
That it's pointlessness
For me to be
I should have done this
Left myself alone
Sleeping in my room
It's loneliness
And joylessness
If there's nothing left to see
Now then, what of me
In the end nobody's there
Because nobody cares

3 comments:
now now, forgive me for no being able to tell you on time how much i care for you. honestly, i really do. and if this doesn't sound to awkward, you wanna go catch a movie with me this Saturday or anytime when you're free? cuz it seems that my social life is not going better when its only source --the Internet connection-- is failing me once again. if you're up for it, let me know. ask PokX for my number. i can't get online anytime soon to meet you in MSN.
hey, at least you go out to yum char and meet ppl.. the onli ppl i meet is ppl from my mum's office or my family for the past three months or so.. except for veevs party i havent been out meeting friends at all.. relli depressing.. u're not the onli one dwelling in loneliness.. crap.. i need a life
I don't think it's just you... teachers have thrown fits at plenty of other clsases as well.
And you have no right to complain about a lack of social life when you can go out to yum char and meet people... I've never even been "yum char"-ing! (oh. I used a non-existent word. x.x) lol No-life people like me pretty much stay at home all day... except for going to work... yeesh, I need to get out more.
Post a Comment