another survey
I seem to be addicted to attention. An attention seeking loser asshole, that's how I would describe myself right now. Anyway, to indulge myself, I decided to make up another survey, about myself. I want truthful answers, anyone found lying will be sentenced to a weeks ignoring by me. Muahahaha. Wait, that means I'll be isolated for a whole week. Oh well.
The rules: no rules, just answer 1 to 5 to the following questions, where 1 is disagree completely, and 5 is agree absolutely. Kinda like those cheesy surveys, but then again I'm quite a cheesy person. Here goes...
1. I am a cheesy person.
2. I am an arrogant asshole.
3. I can write well.
4. I am drop dead gorgeous.
5. I make other people's lives better.
6. I make other people's lives more interesting (not the same thing as no. 5)
7. I have talent in photography.
8. My manner of speaking is condescending.
9. I am very attention seeking.
10. I need a girlfriend.
11. I need a new look.
12. I should criticize myself more often.
13. I should bake more often.
14. I should get a car.
15. I must really stop asking stupid surveys like this.
There you go. Now, I expect full and honest answers from everyone. Don't give a fuck whether you'll hurt feelings or not. You can post annonymously. I want to know for real what people think about me. Now go.
Tell Me
Tell me
What you really think of me
Behind sweet smiles
You hide your deep hate
Tell me
What you really see in me
Behind approving glances
You hide evil glares
Tell me
What you really want of me
Behind generous gestures
You hide covetous hearts
Tell me
What you want me to be
Behind kind acceptance
You hide your ostracision

5 comments:
I refuse to use numbers to categorize you. Words work so much better.
1. I am a cheesy person.
:: No you are not. Sometimes you are emotional, but not cheesy.
2. I am an arrogant asshole.
:: I have no idea what on earth compelled you to ask this, what complete bollocks.
3. I can write well.
:: This is not questionable. You are one of the most gifted writers I have ever come across.
4. I am drop dead gorgeous.
:: You didn't specify physically or personality-wise... No one is really drop dead (physically) gorgeous... But you have a sparkling personality.
5. I make other people's lives better.
:: Yes. I think many of us will attest to that.
6. I make other people's lives more interesting (not the same thing as no. 5)
:: Yes, your friendship is very enriching.
7. I have talent in photography.
:: Yes. Without a doubt.
8. My manner of speaking is
condescending.
:: Not to me it isn't.
9. I am very attention seeking.
:: No...
10. I need a girlfriend.
:: Specify definition of 'need'. It's too subjective.
11. I need a new look.
:: Does it really matter seriously?
12. I should criticize myself more often.
:: No, you don't want to end up like me.
13. I should bake more often.
:: Why not, if you enjoy it?
14. I should get a car.
:: That is entirely your choice alone, it's your car and your finances ;-)
15. I must really stop asking stupid
surveys like this.
:: No comment.
1. I am a cheesy person.
sometimes and the reason is theres times where you wondering yourself, can you be a cheesy person or not.dont understand? ok make it easier for you,what happen to you during your year of being a form 5ive student,lingerin around the business centre and some 'mysterious' thing happen to you and your friends,get it?haha so i think you being a cheesy person is not the matter but the question is are you being completly yourself or not? as in like your real of you 'the hidden person' and 'the outter person' of yourself.maybe the cheesy person is in one of those personality.show it out it doesnt matter and if some people doesnt like it screw them! cause thats what you are.except it!but obviously not to over with your 'cheesy' personality k,just go with the flow...
2. I am an arrogant asshole.
sometimes when you are to over confident with the things that you are good or too good at it,so thats how sometimes other people do misunderstand bout your 'this' attitude.so because of your confident and the way you brought up yourself infront of those people that is 'below standard' than you,eventually they will feel the arrogant of you in them and some may feel hurt without realising it.well if i tell you this last two years ago,im much pretty sure that your answer is 'who cares bout them' or 'i dont give a damn',right or not?and because of that,i know you for so long and so many years,honestly speaking,you are one of it on that time.....but if i ask you now prehaps i wish your answer is the opposite way...hehe....and if my wish doesnt come true then obviouly no words from me cause like i said before is yourself and be like yourself but if u wish to give yourself another chance to make a different in you,well i have no doubt but to wish you good luck and good job! :P
3. I can write well.
er depends, on your mood!if essays or any article is what you mean, that is obviously right? but if its your writing than off course it depends on your mood.but dont let this gifted in you drown.not many people can own the talented gift.so have faith in you k
4. I am drop dead gorgeous.
just have some faith in you men!ill tell you what,if lets just say that few months or years time you finally found your soul mate and that i think you will change your mind....
5. I make other people's lives better.
if i say 100% yes that would proprably a lie k...so im in 50-50 k cause in life there is pros and cons....and the most important thing is are you having a better lives?and thats the way it is...
6. I make other people's lives more interesting (not the same thing as no. 5)
maybe sometimes.....theres bad and good too...but obviously it depends on your mood when you are around with different people.well like me i enjoy being with you and some of our ex-classmate where we use to be together for an outing and the only thing we love to do is 'yam char' hahaha...
7. I have talent in photography.
seriously saying.......nope! im not sure why but still i think you are more in edu-knowlegde than photography thing.come on! no one is perfect in this world k.so except it and go for your best and do your best in it.but i dont mean stoping from taking pictures k...ill always wish you the best.its not end of the world yet k
8. My manner of speaking is
condescending.
well sometimes...you talk that way when you are ussually with those that you look down on them if im not wrong....and sometimes if you are having a'mood swing'that is obviously....nobody can stop you so as a friend i would like to let you know that if you willing to change...its not too late k and that maybe you will earn your credicts in your knowing friends...
9. I am very attention seeking.
if you would ask this last few years ago i would say no... but life change and friends are getting 'smaller amount' so its ok if you are seek for attention but dont go over to much as in like do not let people know that you are desperate k...in this case you much in safe then stepping into a negative world...well hello...take three years to be good but three days to become bad...remember that
10. I need a girlfriend.
well that it depents on you and in your heart.finding your loveones is not easy or hard,but if lets just say that you like a gurl in future k could be tomorrow ,the day after,or maybe the past but still have feelings for her...take your time to know her and get close to her but obviously not until you are too desperate for that 'thing' k...just go with the flow if you get the hang of it...but if its screw up than just take it as a lesson to learn...remember is a great experience...hehe
11. I need a new look.
that will make a change but honestly it doesnt matter k.if a gurl were to like you or your friends well they like you cause of your personality,you yourself k NOT LOOKS! well if they do, SCREW THEM! they are not meant to be your friends or gurlfriend!....hehe :P
12. I should criticize myself more often.
well brother...if you wish to and if that what makes you feel better go ahead k... cause for me if you go on with it you are not my pal k...NOT ANYMORE!get it!if you criticize yourself then who am i and others, friendship to you?seek for friendship?i dont think so...look infront of the mirror and ask not criticize...what you want?talk out k and REMEMBER DO NOT TURN ONE BIG ROUND JUST TO VOICE OUT YOUR FEELINGS K! :)
13. I should bake more often.
wow talking bout that my tummy always seek for hunger...hehe.. why not! but whether if you have the time thats the matter.other than that you're just fine.
14. I should get a car.
if that wouldnt be a problem to you...why not?or maybe i should say wouldnt be a problem to both of your parent.if cant earn it yourself then.... hehe nothing comes for free k
15. I must really stop asking stupid surveys like this.
well maybe... but you should i mean not too often k,there is no wrong in asking question and surveys like now so take it as a healthy conversation....... and sorry for long answers k and no hard feeling for it k,well like i said 'healthy conversation'
1. I am a cheesy person.
>>You? Cheesy?? Not.
2. I am an arrogant asshole.
>>You're not, really... although I think you tend to give off the wrong impression sometimes...
3. I can write well.
>>Agreed!!
4. I am drop dead gorgeous.
>>Honestly speaking... no. But, hey, there are people who are drop-dead gorgeous but with no personality or intelligence whatsoever, so what's the point?? Well, cheers for you, you've got both personality and intelligence. Who needs looks?
5. I make other people's lives better.
>>From reading the other comments, I should think you do.
6. I make other people's lives more interesting (not the same thing as no. 5)
>>Yeah, you do. :P
7. I have talent in photography.
>>Yes, you do.
8. My manner of speaking is
condescending.
>>Umm... I think it really depends who you're talking to... or who you're talking about.
9. I am very attention seeking.
>>You'd have to be, to do this kind of survey. Kidding!
10. I need a girlfriend.
>>That's really up to you.
11. I need a new look.
>>That's also up to you. If you don't like the way you look, then go ahead. Just no plastic surgery, because it's stupid and expensive unless you have a serious physical defect. And you don't.
12. I should criticize myself more often.
>>Don't overdo the criticizing, or you'll end up a low self-esteem wreck.
13. I should bake more often.
>>Guys who can cook are pretty cool (in my opinion). By all means do!
14. I should get a car.
>>That's entirely up to you... though I think it must be pretty convenient to have your own car.
15. I must really stop asking stupid
surveys like this.
>>Yeah, you should :P
1. I am a cheesy person.
= 1, u are definitely not cheesy..
2. I am an arrogant asshole.
= 3 i guess.. sometimes u could seem arrogant.
3. I can write well.
= 5. defiinitely u can write well
4. I am drop dead gorgeous.
= 1. no one is drop dead gorgeous, sorri cant agree to that.
5. I make other people's lives better.
= 5. well u made my life better, i learned a lot from you.
6. I make other people's lives more interesting (not the same thing as no. 5)
= 5, yes u make my boring life much more interesting, especially in form three
7. I have talent in photography.
= 5. hey ur the only photographer who made me look good in class pictures
8. My manner of speaking is condescending.
= 3. to sum ppl it is.. but its usually to ppl who relli dun know much
9. I am very attention seeking.
= i dont know.. dun we all need a lil of attention sometimes
10. I need a girlfriend.
= 5, it'll be good for u if she can get u out of depression
11. I need a new look.
= this depends on u.. i cant say.. it depends on how much u like how u look now
12. I should criticize myself more often.
= 1. NOOOO.. i think u criticize urself too much..
13. I should bake more often.
= 5. yesss and teach me how to bake too..
14. I should get a car.
= are u sure u have money to buy a car?
15. I must really stop asking stupid surveys like this.
= 2, i think it wud be refreshing sometimes to hear other ppl's opinions on yourself but dun make it a habit
1. I am a cheesy person.
0, no way dude!
2. I am an arrogant asshole.
_, can't comment. i've only talked to you online. and if i'm allowed to judge with that, 0 is what i'll give.
3. I can write well.
100, so true. so so so true. i don't call you a poetry pro for no reason. just for your info, not all pro are dicovered so soon. time will tell how much people are willing to pay for your master pieceS.
4. I am drop dead gorgeous.
compared to certain people, you're way out. but compared to others, you're way ahead. so, who am i supposed to compare you with? come on, looks aren't EVERYTHING~!!
5. I make other people's lives better.
i think so. wisdom is what i see in you.
6. I make other people's lives more interesting (not the same thing as no. 5)
er, 4 i guess. considering the fact that you did manage to keep me busy when i'm online. =P
7. I have talent in photography.
no comment dear. haven't see any of your work yet.
8. My manner of speaking is condescending.
not in my opinion.
9. I am very attention seeking.
3. human needs attention. you can't leave without them.
10. I need a girlfriend.
if she can make you happy, go for it. you have my full support.
11. I need a new look.
hmm, i don't know~
12. I should criticize myself more often.
no way! you're at already over doing it!
13. I should bake more often.
OMG! you can bake? *drool* guys who can cook are oh so sexy!!
14. I should get a car.
if you have the ability to own one, why not?
15. I must really stop asking stupid surveys like this.
not entirely. once in a whiile will do good. ;o)
Post a Comment