not so thankful after all...
Damn you Pok, a simple little comment like that from you ruined my mood for the rest of my week. Lolz. Not your fault really, most likely it's just me. Still, it's that stupid little comment that got me into this melancholy. Hmm, wonder how you gonna get me out of it, lolz. Oh well.
I don't think I'm really thankful. If I was, then I would finally be able to come to terms with myself. But then again, no one is really thankful either. Like for instance, I really should be thankful that I have such excellent results in SPM, but I'm not really. I want that fucked up Moral to be an A. But I guess I should let it go. Likewise, I should be satisfied that I'm at the top of all my classes, but then again, I'm not. I act very smug about my results in front of the others, cuz I know that if I show how unsatisfied I am, it will piss them off. Kinda like what Veevs and Jane did to us, lolz. So I just smile and give this rather stupid grin on my stupid looking face. Anyone ever had this?
Just a secret thought that I thought I would like to share, though I know that's it's really improbable. I wanna know if anyone's ever had a crush on me, lolz. It's kinda egotistical, but it will help boost the mood this week, lolz. It would really be interesting to find out, though I would probably be rather depressed to get the answer I know I will, lolz. Meh.
For those that have my MSN contact, you will probably notice that I have been putting very depressing nicknames lately. Well, it's a twofold thing. First off, it's a place to conveniently post short snippets of poetry and see the effects it has on people. Next, it's reflective of my mood, albeit only very slightly. And a third hidden reason is to see if people actually answer questions posted in nicknames, or if it's only me who does it. Lolz.
Lost Child
Little boy
Sitting on the pavement
As the folk walk past with blinding speed
Giving him nary a glance
Little boy
Starting to cry
But still no one sees him on the tarmac
All too busy with themselves
Little boy
Starting to smile
With the kind lady glowing at him gently
Offering her helping hand
I am that lost boy
I am that lonely boy
I am that crying boy
I am that smiling boy
I am that lost child

3 comments:
i wanted to say something but i forgot.. oh ya.. STOP WHINING like veev said.. spm is over and done and u're still getting good results in ur class. note to veevs. when the hell am i getting a chance to borrow ur books??
errr..........maybe it's because i comment too much but err.....excatly which comment are we talking about here???! dun really see u very moody also....
bout your MSN nickname, i wanted to ask a couple of time. but, i think i know what's going on anyway. lolx. officially telling you, i do that A LOT!! lolx.
Post a Comment