Friday, March 25, 2005

mwahahaha, bored...

It seems that my short bout of ungratefulness has generated a 'flurry' of response. Well, about being ungrateful, I know I am most of the time. But hell, I get to write about it here if I want, lolz. That's the power of the blog. Mwahahahahaha!

Missing a dear friend a lot. Well, yeah, I always miss her, but the thing is now that she has no access to the online-ness of things, it's even quieter here. And as it is, very few people talk to me online. Very. Few. People. Oh well. Suppose it's better than nothing.

Today I had 4 tests. In one day. Four freaking tests. In four freaking subjects. Fuck. Lolz. I suppose I should be thankful (again), that it wasn't 5. Well, it was going to be 5, but we had the Calculus quiz yesterday, so thankfully it was only 4. Not that it would have made a difference, mind you. I never 'study' for tests, quizes, exams, and the like. Never ever had. Don't see why you people need to anyways. You should already know everything on the test by the time you get it. Isn't that the point? Mehness. Anyways, my only real gripe about it was that I had to skip lunch to take the Physics test. Again, not like it would have made a difference. I was going to not eat anything anyways. Don't seem to have an appetite anymore.

I discovered that all the teachers in the ICPU have become very, uh, firm with the students lately. Reports from other classes confirm this. It's like the staff meeting they had last week sorta hatched a little conspiracy within the staff. While they're yelling at us for being late, noisy, sleepy, etc., they're probably secretly laughing with glee that their sadistic little plan worked.

The LAN project this time round was a bit more interesting. My group wrote on Sex Outside Marriage, Abnormal Sexual Behaviour, and Homosexuality. It was really really long, considering we only had about 6 pages of material initially. Lolz. Nothing a little bit of random and opiniated rhetoric can't fix. We handed in about 22 pages of work. I was thinking of posting it here, but I'm lazy. If you want to read it, MSN me.

Poor Keith, I don't even know his surname. I think everyone's being rather mean to him, even though he's not exactly the most pleasant person himself. But today was his birthday, and I think everyone knew. Yet, I don't think anyone wished him a birthday of any kind at all. His face was black as the freshly tarred road outside Taylor's. Poor guy. I think it was kinda deliberate. But to blacklist someone on their birthday, I think is beyond low. Personally, I didn't say anything, not because I didn't want to, but rather I was in no mood myself.

Mehness. I hate being at home. It's always so tense. I won't say why, because once I start agreeing with myself, it's gonna be hell. Honestly, I only want all my own stuff is so that I can move out of the house real easy. I'll already have a laptop, a car, my clothes, a camera, and stuff. Enough to start a new life elsewhere. Not that I'm looking forward to living anymore. Lolz.

Wait, I do recall saying nothing personal on this blog. Hmm, anyways, not that nobody knows anyways. I will sit here and sob my pathetic life away for awhile. No poem; no mood, no inspiration...

2 comments:

e2wen~* said...

although i myself is also one who often crap about not planning to continue living anymore, there are also times i would think of how beautiful life can be. lolx. so, though this sound weird from me, bear in mind, life doesn't suck. it's either you screwed it up yourself, or someone did it for you. i guess in your case, 80% of it belongs to the second option. if you think it's too tiring to clean up the mess, hey, my ears are here for you. or at least, my eyes are here to read your messages. lolx. remember to smile!!!! (o=

Anonymous said...

i feel bad birthday-blacklisting people, but then again i remember how they spent their entire year pissing me off and I don't feel that bad anymore. haha. don't stop writing, don't let the meager comments put you off, it happens to me alot too. take care.